Wii in Australia thread

Sooo.... according to a claim, Brawl aint out till fall.
(i hope thats for us, not America cause that means November -ish. Which is suicide and the end of Nintendo Europe)

What else? Oh yes it seems that Speilbergs wii game is turning out quite nicely.

More news on the behind-the-scenes firmware upgrade

The update is very minor and fixes some glitches with the Disc Channel, or rather, fine tunes what was never broken. You will now find that if a game has a mandatory firmware upgrade on it, the preview window will now tell you such.

I hope it irons out the constant freezing in my disk channel, and for everyone' confirmation the TP hack DOES still work.

Cant wait to get zac and wiki, along with Guitar Hero 3 (yes, i know, i STILL DONT HAVE IT)

:lol: My post will be based on the following message that appears at the top of WiiChat for me:
WiiChat said:
Hello deity_link it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

How's everyone doing? ain't posted in a while (as mentioned above)

nkbswe5 said:
How do you know?
He just does

Apollo said:
Sooo.... according to a claim, Brawl aint out till fall.
:lol: My interest in this game after reading this = 0. Don't even care about it anymore when it comes it comes and I'll get it but no more excitement for it's release.

There we go all three tasks completed, going to bed now :D

Deity LinK! Welcome back.
This new update seems to have sped up the transition between channels, if you click + and - to browse them... I'm guessing the 'loading" on the Disc Channel has sped up too.

Post! Uni discussions - yes, Eagles got an awesome UAI or TER I believe, something like 94 was it not?

I have been going to Uni too. I have to bus it over to SCU in Lismore. The worst road. Ever. But sometimes I get on MSN over at the campus. And everyone around me studies. They are long days... Oh yes, long. And I have to get up so early! Early for me this is. But no 8am starts for me. Everyone point and laugh at Oceanic and Eagles. Is this some kind of punishment for getting such high OP/TER marks?

OMG
SERIOUSLY OMG

I go to SCU LISMORE CAMPUS TOO!!!!!

on a side note i only got 78, but hey, it got me into what i wanted.
Protip to all the kiddies: You need to study to get good marks.

Ekiushi...What course are you doing?

I hang out on msn at the library too inbetween classes, usually on the first floor in the lounges, so im close to the wireless router for my lappy :)

Last edited:
OMG OMG!!! I go to SCU too!!!

As a matter of fact, why don't we all go there!>?

What you should do when you go there. Download as much as you possible can...they're internet are usually fast as and you don't have to worry about going over the limit.

I've hit a wall in getting a new computer...it's called my mum (no she's not literally, metaphorically if you ever had the thought you moron) Yeah...so I dunno. It seems that she wants to tell me what I want to be in life too...A solicitor or lawyer? No thanks.

*points and laughs at Oceanic, Eagles and Ekiushi* HAHAHAHA You all have to go to a place either really early or on a really bad road on a bus.

DO YOU ALL FRIGGIN HATE ME OR WHAT?
The mods don't seem to care. DAMN THEM. Whats PM good for? NOTHING!

Wii chess is out in the UK. Looks like fun.

gpoleweski said:

What you should do when you go there. Download as much as you possible can...they're internet are usually fast as and you don't have to worry about going over the limit.

I've hit a wall in getting a new computer...it's called my mum (no she's not literally, metaphorically if you ever had the thought you moron) Yeah...so I dunno. It seems that she wants to tell me what I want to be in life too...A solicitor or lawyer? No thanks.

*points and laughs at Oceanic, Eagles and Ekiushi* HAHAHAHA You all have to go to a place either really early or on a really bad road on a bus.

lol wut?:wtf:
I actually do go there, But i drive :) but start at 8 am:(
Also you cant download anything, as your uni account has a quota per week:scared:

gpoleweski said:
Shutup, it's gaming...it's close enough.
Which bit?

gpoleweski said:
It's because Oceanic is a hacker...

Goood Lord the peoples TV next door is loud...it's not as if they're watching a move...they're watching the news...
gpoleweski said:
It's because Oceanic is a hacker...

Goood Lord the peoples TV next door is loud...it's not as if they're watching a move...they're watching the news...
brendo said:
I've always loved water, Had my boat licence since i was 16, then got my full one at 18 :)

So might aswell have a career doing something i like for crap pay :lol:

I figure the way the world is going, we will need more marine biologists. :)
Ekiushi said:
Post! Uni discussions - yes, Eagles got an awesome UAI or TER I believe, something like 94 was it not?

I have been going to Uni too. I have to bus it over to SCU in Lismore. The worst road. Ever. But sometimes I get on MSN over at the campus. And everyone around me studies. They are long days... Oh yes, long. And I have to get up so early! Early for me this is. But no 8am starts for me. Everyone point and laugh at Oceanic and Eagles. Is this some kind of punishment for getting such high OP/TER marks?
cannon said:
One of the girls i work with got like 98 for her UAI.
brendo said:
OMG
SERIOUSLY OMG

I go to SCU LISMORE CAMPUS TOO!!!!!

on a side note i only got 78, but hey, it got me into what i wanted.
Protip to all the kiddies: You need to study to get good marks.

Ekiushi...What course are you doing?

I hang out on msn at the library too inbetween classes, usually on the first floor in the lounges, so im close to the wireless router for my lappy :)
gpoleweski said:

Edit: This post needs nothing about gaming. Its a post to make some enemies, obviously

Last edited:
I am still considering doing Law. Maybe after I finish my current course. Anyways, it's Bachelor of Media.

I haven't been taking my laptop over, but I will start next week. Plus, then I don't have to walk into the library and realise there's no free computers! Or the ones that are avail have a 'CAUTION' page up. I only have to go over on the bus Monday now. I should be getting lifts Tuesday and Wednesday, and maybe have to bus it home Tuesday 'arvo. So that's good! The Bus Company offers a semester pass that might be worth getting. I'd have to calculate the amount of times I need to bus it.

And I have no gaming related news. My wii has remained turned off for quite some time now. Hopefully it gets turned on when Brawl eventually comes out! Now it's related by a comment everyone has said at least once - or said they won't be getting Brawl. Same thing really.

Last edited:
Ekiushi said:
And I have no gaming related news. My wii has remained turned off for quite some time now. Hopefully it gets turned on when Brawl eventually comes out! Now it's related by a comment everyone has said at least once - or said they won't be getting Brawl. Same thing really.
Good edit o_o Now I need to remove your quote.
Though Bachelor of Media makes you the coolest person here. Except everyone who is cooler I guess.

brendo said:
rofl...nothing about gaming in your post mate :lol:
I was hoping noone would notice
FINE! I edited it. Not that it improved much.

Edit: Whoops, didn't know this would be a double post. What fun!

For the BWii fans out there who want the Game

Attachments

• dvdcrave_promo_bwii2.jpg
    dvdcrave_promo_bwii2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 73
Back