Wii in Australia thread

And now for some wee...err...wii!

Resident Evil 0 remake confirmed for the wii!!

When i heard this i thought it was a joke. According to the translation there is no revamp to the game except for the controls.

Coming soon, Capcom ports Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles from the Wii to the Wii

What does REsident evil mean to you? "EVERYTHING BIIIIIIITCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!"
*lolgasms at that new myspace kid fad*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now the proud owner of a tinner Bioshock and also the messenger kit, cant wait to get into it after the amazing race!

TO EVERYONE IN THE THREAD:

If you do not own or have played bioshock. Stop what you're doing NOW

You need to purchase this game.

This kind announcemnet was brought to you by Brendo- Helping gamers since 1988 :)

Haha, I'm with you bro. Freaking sweet game. Bout to play it now from the start just so I can sit through the intro again.

Man I am *embarassed* to see the Wii's line up. It is SUCH a joke compared to 360's (PS3's suck but atleast they LOOK good on the outside). I hate seeing ppl walk to where the Wii stuff is, and just give up from all the crap thats thrown at em...

I have 2 friends with ps3's and as with most people, they think that their console is the greatest. Which is a problem, seeing as I think the wii is the greatest. They are always like 'Wii is all minigames' or 'they are all games for kids', well what about Resident Evil, Metroid Prime, Zelda, that NHL game etc?
But they are like 'ooh resistance fall of man, its got good graphics and its such a good shooting game'. They are all the same with their 'we have good graphics and REAl games', pfft just SHUT UP! You wait till Brawl comes out and then you will see... you will all see... you and your PS3's... we shall destroy you mwahahaha

Deanis said:
Haha, I'm with you bro. Freaking sweet game. Bout to play it now from the start just so I can sit through the intro again.

Man I am *embarassed* to see the Wii's line up. It is SUCH a joke compared to 360's (PS3's suck but atleast they LOOK good on the outside). I hate seeing ppl walk to where the Wii stuff is, and just give up from all the crap thats thrown at em...

I have to agree with you on that one. It's a bit of a joke really. sometimes I felt like ringing ninty up and swearing at them, but instead i just stamped my foot and said oh golly gosh:mad5:

Anyways rant over, back to bioshock!:cool:

LOL just finished my stint on it. Man the characters in that game have some emotion for a FPS! That whole surgery part is still creepy...*SPOILER?*where hes performing 'surgery' on that awakened girl, creep.
Its just such an epic tale, then I go to the Wii section and see kororinpa, and feel like ripping out my testicles for buying a wii and being force fed this ****.
*sigh*....enjoy the game ima head off.

Let me update your list slightly, though I do acknowledge some of these aren't out in Aus yet:

Zack and Wiki
No More Heroes
Super Paper Mario
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Battalion Wars 2
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Mario Strikers Charged

Coming soon:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Pikmin Wii
De Blob
Okami
Wii Fit
Animal Crossing Wii

Plus look forward to some creative Wii Ware titles.

STILL cant justify ZnW
WANT No More Heroes badly and it better get here when they say its meant to
Too much talk in Paper Mario....way too much
Geometry Wars........
BWii again, realy want, but do they want to delay it a few more months?
Trauma Centre 2 *ditto*
Fire Emblem....not my bag
Mario Strikers, mate had it, was fun for about 20mins

BRAWL FTW
MarioKart Wii FTW
Pikmin..never got into the Cube one
DeBlob no...(BoomBlox? yes)
Okami yes
WiiFit YES
Animal Crossing NO
WiiWare? Quite possibly....
'Real' Online (that we have to pay for just like 360) YES PLEASE! (if it works)

Back