Wii in Australia thread

Going to a laptop school i know a few tricks...

To bypass logging into a network (doesn't always work, just for windows) go to start and enter the command line. Put in this code %systemroot%/help and hit enter. Click on any help item available. Then right click the program in the start by and click 'jump to url'. put in any url and usually no password is required. Though it can be a laborious task

If you want to download anything, and i mean ANY file extension. Start up itunes, all downloads go through an apple server which connects directly to your computer so the proxy (firewall, whatever) cannot block it. Try it out with some of the free podcasts, and its fast too! Anyways, copy the url, go to the downloads section (something needs to be currently downloading) and paste the url. Whammo! Ive tried this only on mac and it usually works.

YAY for free advice!!

The wireless at our school is amazing, anywhere you can get excellent access. Ive tried standing in the middle of our oval (100m from nearest bulding w/access point) and still it is decent.

How is that even possible!?

lol epic fail for double posting and no game related material...geez nkbswe5 i thought better of you :(

Nay of you guys played bioshock..amazing game..I'm in love with it

If you read it, you go to the site and type a code.
Please edit your post next time if you know your double posting :p Unless your feelign rebelious, in which case its fine.

I reccommend DVDCrave, they sell many Wii games from Europe like Trauma Centre and their fast!

It was not a legit double post

NO WAYZ, i devise the most awesomest sig in the world which i currently use for A-N but I CANT USE IT HERE. That epic fail 500 character limit cant even let me use a third of the siggy, even modified which makes it worse. Let alone the full version:

Here is my modified A-N siggy I WANT TO USE

This post is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to previous posters, living or dead, is unintentional and is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Brains not included. Some freethinking required. Contents may be emotionally unsettling during reading. Read only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not read while handling sharp objects or weapons. Subject matter may be too intense for some readers. Postings are for recreational use only. Do not disturb via PM’s. If contrary posts are read, do not induce vomiting. If emotional condition persists after reading, consult your Psychologist. Freshest if read before date on post. My opinion covers all. Posters may have been briefed on some content before posting. You must be present to read. Read only in well-ventilated area. Some opinions expressed are optional. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this post are for identification purposes only. Not all subjects may be applicable in your jurisdiction. Not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. This disclaimer is meant for humorous purposes mainly. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age, adults, senior citizens, animals, insects, plants, or dead people. Limit 1 complaint per flamer. Void where prohibited. Read only with proper ventilation, read only as directed; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating on inane replies can be harmful or fatal. Parental discretion advised. No animals were harmed in the production of this disclaimer but a number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. Posted on recycled bandwidth Discontinue reading if any of the following occurs: itching, vertigo, dizziness, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, profuse sweating, or heart palpitations. Other restrictions or conditions may apply.

In relation to nintendo, the new advance wars it out WOOT WOOT!

Deity posting, hooray! As we're on Uni discussion I had Orientation today and bought my Uni books, they are bloody huge. I struggled to get them to the till due to the weight.

Ekiushi said:
Everyone point and laugh at Oceanic and Eagles. Is this some kind of punishment for getting such high OP/TER marks?
Why do people think maths is best done in the early hours of the morning!? :mad5:

I'll probably get Advance Wars soon, Batallion Wars 2 coming up to.

Last edited:
brendo said:
Bioshock shits over everything imo :lol:

btw, you shouldnt really call people stupid :(

HOMG!!! How great is Bioshock (first time round atleast). Purists hate it, Purists can die...from a Big Daddy's Drill...

I hope you have been saving the little girls!

Attachments

• re0_scan.jpg
    re0_scan.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 69
Man you guys seen the latest trailer for Obscure on IGN?
Seems like a cross between manhunt and resi.... scarier than both.

Back