Wii in Australia thread

Woops forgot to add Bloom Blox. Haven't heard of a BWii delay, it still says March 20th on the Nintendo of Aus website.

Sweet.
Dude you seen the Aussie dollar lately? Im thinking of going crazy and buying heaps of US stuff lol.

brendo said:
I have to agree with you on that one. It's a bit of a joke really. sometimes I felt like ringing ninty up and swearing at them, but instead i just stamped my foot and said oh golly gosh:mad5:

Anyways rant over, back to bioshock!:cool:

Just swearing at them? I want to do something violent to them.

I cannot wait for okami, it seems such an artistic game. Most gamers say first experience is similar to experience of first seeing Hyrule Field in OoT way back.

Also PakaPon looks intriguing.

And Brendo, do stop flaming the Wii's library of games, each console has a library suited to people's tastes. It is blatantly obvious that you are in favor of the xbox line, kthxbi.

Hello! Finally we have our usage back...And yes there's a high chance of that Deanis...I guess.

Hope you had a good survival/training/other word I can't remember camp toomstoner.

Yay! Me and about 10 other guys are gonna go to a LAN cafe today, we've hired out a VIP room, it's sound proof so you can yell and swear as much as you want, about Ninty or the games you play...They have a tonne of games on the computers and the computers are awesome in themselves. CoD4 and many other good games are there so should be fun...

Sorry I told you that...

Anyone gonna get the new James Bond Game?

Also...Who said that they get 4 months free gold online membership for the Xbox and why?

Last edited:
toomstone said:
im back from camp i read a few pages i might look into bio shock... ah camp was great...

Being the kind person I am I will save you that effort, and also for anyone interested. I would VERY MUCH recomend this game to anyone :)

Ofiicial trailer:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsHY0LnbDDw[/MEDIA]

And the Bioshock water effects trailer (prepare to be amazed by this):yikes:

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_UzUJbhVPE[/MEDIA]

spazzymcwii said:
That wii freeloader looks like a good idea but its unnoficial so... yeah.

Where was ur camp toomstone?
There will never be an official one :( Nintendo hates us. But its by a very trusted company so... I'm going for it. I like spending money on stuff I guess

Deanis said:
Any chance Nintendo could update the Wii so that the second that disc was loaded up your Wii would fry?
Yes.
Lol, that would be awesome. I'll try not to update my Wii as long as I can I guess...
gpoleweski said:
Anyone gonna get the new James Bond Game?
Which one o_o?

BRENDO, WII IN AUSTRALIA THREAD! EVEN IF XBOX 360 IS BETTER AND I CAN BEAT YOU IN GHIII, ITS STILL A WII THREAD!
Tell me when you can play well on hard, then I will challenge you again!

Last edited:
ITT: theres a new sheriff on wiichat aparently. Ya'll better get used to it :shocked:

Yeah, I have to get used to the 360 guitar...feels differnt from the wii one..I dont know why though it just feels tighter sort of thing.

I was 3/4 though expert on the wii version..and now I stuggled on hard.

Back