Wii in Australia thread

Wii has been sitting idle for a fortnight.
Found out 2day about 6 blokes at college have Wii's aged 20-30. And none of em play it...
One got his hacked, and it still lets him play online? I must get it.
Anyone getting BULLY? I might grab it and sell Scarface, Ive hardly played it.

hmmm.. i might go and see if those wii games are still on the "throw out" table at target.. might be able to pick up a few for $100

cant wait to drive my car tomrorow. i know most of you people are thinking " i wish he would stop talking baout his car" :lol: but its hard to look at your favorite thing and not be able to dive it untill the weekends. i guess having a company car has its downfalls too :(

i get 2 drive on the road for the 1st time 2 moz go me well i have done heaps of driving in NZ and not to mention GT4

oh yeah im back cod4 frozeim shitted off

hahha, no i dont do that stuff. up here if the cops see you do something wrong like that, they target you :(. i have seen it happen to one of my friends, so i do not do that stuff :p i only give the car a "kick in the guts" when there is no one else around so if i crash it would be my own supid fault hahaha

goodluck tomorrow toom, have you ever driven manual before ? if not take it easy when you take the clutch out ;) .

funnly enough when i first hopped in a car i took to manual as a duck does to water, i love manual cars. but i hate driving automatics, its almost puts me to sleep it does :lol:

Kids. I'm moving back home soon and my Wii is set up with UK nonsense. Will I have trouble connecting to the internet? I have broadband, wireless, etc all set up at my parents home, will I have trouble setting it up? Or do I simply just change my region from the UK to Australia in the settings?

should be very simple just swap ur time est over re connect ur net and redo ur regoin and it will work like a charm

Deanis said:
LOL.
Do you own the new shape Pulsar?
Any pics of the mods youve done to your car?

older shape, N13 series 1990 model. i'd prefer to upgrade to a nissan GTiR one day. but hey, i'm really happy with the car at the moment :)

as for modifications.... i'll PM you, as it would be wayyyy off topic in here :)

Yeah, I'll probably buy Mario Kart. Maybe not straight away, but I will get it.

Oh and Gpole did you ask her? Come on, you can't come here telling us about the connection and then not actually ask her!

How has the standard dropped? It seems fairly normal to me. I still find most of what toomstone says confusing and difficult to read, at least one person mentions how the wii is sitting doing nothing, and of course declarations that the 360 is better. So, yeah, no real change. Except gpole's girl issues, but we talk about enough unrelated stuff as it is... And this time, we DO have Wii related stuff mixed in.

dupe? lol you couldnt have used a more incorrect term. Alias is more like it, anyways i will FINALLY be able to actually do something this long weekend as i FINALLY have very little homework [except for maths >.< as always]

As for ontopic, the 2 week delay aint so bad, if you take into consideration the travel and stocking all the stores. It could have been more organised though

man how are my words confusing i know my grammer blows but when i read... it makes perfect sence to me>.> good night need sleep

Back