Wii in Australia thread

do these people live in germany or america? in aussie it is all about the taned bi ceps=D

man gpole you need more self confidence join a gym they rock they make you bigger and build ur self confidence heaps!!! it is better to be slightly arrogent than very shy

I've been doing stuff at home...it's going alright, we only have womens gyms around here though, they got rid of video ezy up the road and put in a Fernwood place..and just down the road they have another 'woman only' health club...What the ****? Aren't men fat or something...? But my knee is still giving me hell, I've been rubbing stuff on it with no signs of it getting better.

dont we all, i wonder if there will be murders and riots like those at the ps3 release.

GPole weight has hardly anything to do with it.
If you are comfortable with yourself she will hopefully see this.
And she prob wont accept cos she doesnt know its you?

Yer subtlety is the way to go GPole.
Think of it.. kinda like going on a safari... you dont want to frighten away the beast with over-excitement... (OK that came out wrong).

gpoleweski said:
Were there really murders and riots? or is that just what you imagined you sick and twisted boy...Ok, I have her MSN...why doesn't she accept it!?

Well... there was some mayhem. A guy was trying to rob the PS3 line at launch... When someone refused to hand over the money, the guy shot him. Another guy was stabbed when he tried to rob someone of their PS3 (which the person had been waiting on for 36 hours). There are plenty of stories like this. Surprisingly, pretty much nothing like that happened with the Wii.

yeah every one who buys a wii is already armed with the nunchuck and cord and wiistick combo dont mess!!!

gpole can i have her msn pritty please>.> ah who am i kidding you wouoldnt give it to me... what if i give you an invite to my fan club?

I'm suprised there ARENT more attacks with Wii's due to the shortage.
I cant imagine going into a store in America with my Wii in hand... I'd get killed!

Back