Wii in Australia thread

Hehehe....I know, but she is on myspace alot.....OH...One of her friends commented 'Haha you can't go on the internet for a week'....So I guess that might be why.

And I know not to come out and say it...And that really did come out wrong Deanis...EWWWW!

Hehe...Stupid robbers. I got my wii in Castle Towers at 9:00PM and I was grasping it when we went across the road to the car park...Alot of shifty people around there.

pfft i did the midnight release and was 3rd in line i made a point of bringing 3 mates and wearing a singlet=D...

ok.. so i went to target to look for those wii games.... they wernt on sale anymore... mabye they were that boring that they threw them out ? :p

i bought myself a 320 gig external hard drive yesturday too... it better not make a fault!

well im straping to day at coloundra so if your watching the horse races keep an eye out for a dude with white hair and a green t shirt=D

I didn't do anything today
Edit: I think my point that this thread is off-topic as noone cared I said NOTHING?

Last edited:
hi everyone, been a while since i posted, and i come with some un-official bad news: :cryin: I was talking with my friend who works in eb, he said we probably shouldnt expect brawl to at least Q4, although i was hoping around june-ish...just have to wait and see i guess.

Just import it eh.
I had mums birthday breakfast this morning and since then I've just been cranking out all the Half Life 2 stuff I bought (including Team Fortress).

We went to Fox Studios...My sis is doing a thing for the centenary of the NRL on Friday night...there's gonna be a big 1908-2008...And then we drove around for a while and watched planes at the airport and then drove home...

Also...Keep an eye out for her on the Friday night football...she's the one in white *sniggers* (You'll see what I mean;))

And there was a rifle range but my parents didn't let me go in and there was a big cliff and I climbeded it!!! And I hate all the Americans who have Brawl!!! Youtube is flooded!!!

PAGE CLAIM ON THE 300th!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone received their FreeLoader yet? I dont want to be the first one to *possibly* brick my Wii.
....15 posts to go

Back