Wii in Australia thread

Congrats AndThen? on the threads 6000th post!

I hope for you guys that brawl is out before then

If thats true my view of the Big N has dropped even more

brendo said:
Would we be able to have a wii in aussie thread in the off topic section?
Of course you can. Why not make one? It doesn't even have to be Wii. You can call it 'Spam from Australia' thread :p Then again, its in Off-Topic, so it's not spam. 'Off-topic in Australia thread' then.

I have now purchased all the Paper Mario games, and according to my sister who is playing the Wii one right now (thanks to Oceanic) 'Oh No, I have to watch that whole introduction movie again?'. Don't know what that means, but sounds...fun...

You bastard AndThen...Congrats...I thought it was Oceanic...? Guess not...And to Brendo, it is on the 360 and it gets a .5 higher rating than the wii version.

And whoever complained is a little *****...Was it that guy from the WFC? Who just posted randomly? And also...why can't they make an Aussie mod to look over this thread...Shweet..and of course other threads...

How ironic too...We get 6000th post one post after the end of page 300...DANG IT!

I'm considering getting the freeloader, but I've gotten wind of other people who got it so I'll see how they go.

AND GG TONIGHT ABC2!!! WOO!!!!!

gpoleweski said:
You bastard AndThen...Congrats...I thought it was Oceanic...? Guess not...And to Brendo, it is on the 360 and it gets a .5 higher rating than the wii version.

And whoever complained is a little *****...Was it that guy from the WFC? Who just posted randomly? And also...why can't they make an Aussie mod to look over this thread...Shweet..and of course other threads...

How ironic too...We get 6000th post one post after the end of page 300...DANG IT!

I'm considering getting the freeloader, but I've gotten wind of other people who got it so I'll see how they go.

AND GG TONIGHT ABC2!!! WOO!!!!!
DARN YOU, I WANT ABC2 O_O

I'll tell you how the freeloader is once I get my copy of Brawl and my freeloader. And the freeloader hasn't been released yet anyway, all the sites saying they have them are lying I believe

gpoleweski said:
You bastard AndThen...

That's atrocious.

And yeah, I've been doing my dandiest to get Eagles modship.

What time can we expect you to get FreeLoader by nkbswe5? I'm hesitant at the moment... but if it works well... I just might consider it.

Lol...I was only joking.

And don't give the modship to Eagles...He's a 12 year old looking, pre-pubescent schoolboy:lol:

My brothers thinking of gettin Mario and Sonic at the Olympics...What do you guys think? I told him he should just wait until MKW...Or a FreeLoader.

AndThen? said:
What time can we expect you to get FreeLoader by nkbswe5? I'm hesitant at the moment... but if it works well... I just might consider it.
No idea. I'm hoping by March 20th. SHOULD be here before then though.

gpoleweski said:
And whoever complained is a little *****...Was it that guy from the WFC? Who just posted randomly?

Of course it was:incazzato:

Why does the 360 version get higher? I thought its the exact same game on both consoles?

Also will be interesting to see how the freeloader goes. Very good idea for us poor aussies. Sometimes I wish people would leave us alone to chat on wiichat while we cook our snags on the barbie, enjoy a nice coldie, and wear thongs and a singlet :)

gpoleweski said:
You bastard AndThen...Congrats...I thought it was Oceanic...?

yes i thought so too.

and a SA person getting the 6,000 post... this will not stand!:mad5:

:ciappa:

hahaha evening everyone

gpoleweski said:
And don't give the modship to Eagles...He's a 12 year old looking, pre-pubescent schoolboy:lol:
If I look 12 then you look 6 :p .

Congratulations to for your Modship FR. but this thread dosen't need much attention, it is a corner stone of the site.

Liger_zero9999 said:
and a SA person getting the 6,000 post... this will not stand!:mad5:

Ohhhhhhh you did not say that. You're just jealous of our... dryness. And the fact that today was a public holiday here. :D

gpoleweski said:
Lol...I was only joking.

I know, I was just looking for an excuse to say 'atrocious'.

Eagles said:
this thread dosen't need much attention, it is a corner stone of the site.

AMEN.

We should get Brawl before America gets Mario Kart. Not fair.

Last edited:
AndThen? said:
We should get Brawl before America gets Mario Kart. Not fair.
Lol, very true. I hope the freeloader works :mad5:
I wonder if NTSC Brawl saves would be the same as PAL saves? Intruiging!

It's absolutely mind bricking! GAH! I don't want to do maths homework...And I have to practice a speech for Wednesday night...I got through the first round:(And now I have to go to school AT NIGHT to say the damn thing again...WHY!?

And I really hope Nintendo let us have this one...the freeloader that is, they think they can makes us wait so ****ing long for ****ing games...They're out of their ****ing minds...Wow...Swear much?

And I'm not a girl toomstoner! I could smash you!

Back