Wii in Australia thread

Gpole you big girl grow some balls=D i had a good day got paid 100 cool cold $$ for somthing i enjoy but wouldnt do for free 13 to go

12 to go...

End of yet another weekend (start of a new week really seem as its 1am).
Did anyone purchase Bully this week? Wii's biggest title to land in Australia in the past 3months IMO, except for ZnW, which no one seemed to buy.

Is it any good? Someone told me it was a remake of the 1st one.
11 more to go...

I heard the Bully on Wii has some new content, which probably means its a remake with an extra outfit

I have had a complaint from another member that this thread has been getting off-topic. Please keep this thread to discussion about the Wii in Australia, not other topics.

Have we had a wii update recently ? I havent updated my wii for about a month or more.

No guess as to who that was that complained:yikes:

Would we be able to have a wii in aussie thread in the off topic section?

I think It would be a good idea. In wii related news, I wonder how everyone is enjoying brawl. Poor aussies:( you guys going to import?

There hasnt been an update for a while...I think the last one was just a small one that didnt really change anything anyways, Though im not 100 percent sure

OMFG... you cant be serious ppl are complaining about this thread... its been here since the beginning, its like bloody heritage, us Aussies need a place to hang, where we can chat anything that DOESNT involve Americans or Brits... if you dont like it, dont visit it, its as simple as that!

If you absolutely must do something, cos some poor soul has complained to 'the master', that its really hurting them with the off-topic nature, then so be it, you must understand tho that us poor Aussies dont get as many games as you spoilt basards, so we need somewhere to hang whilst we wait for the games you've had for a year now. Leave us alone, and continue talking bout your Brawl and Trauma Centre, and BWii, and MOH:H2....

Five to go.

Wii.

Deanis said:
12 to go...

End of yet another weekend (start of a new week really seem as its 1am).
Did anyone purchase Bully this week? Wii's biggest title to land in Australia in the past 3months IMO, except for ZnW, which no one seemed to buy.

yeh i got bully the other day, its pretty good; controls are fun (a lot like the godfather) and theres a few extra classes. I never played the original though.
Zak and wiki is awesome, btw. 4 left

Deanis said:
OMFG... you cant be serious ppl are complaining about this thread... its been here since the beginning, its like bloody heritage, us Aussies need a place to hang, where we can chat anything that DOESNT involve Americans or Brits... if you dont like it, dont visit it, its as simple as that!

If you absolutely must do something, cos some poor soul has complained to 'the master', that its really hurting them with the off-topic nature, then so be it, you must understand tho that us poor Aussies dont get as many games as you spoilt basards, so we need somewhere to hang whilst we wait for the games you've had for a year now. Leave us alone, and continue talking bout your Brawl and Trauma Centre, and BWii, and MOH:H2....

Five to go.

Wii.

Touche` I couldnt agree more. One joker complains and we get shut down. What a joke. Have you guys noticed all the new mods?? Please dont ban me but lets just say for some its a massive abuse of power. They think because they are now "mods" that it somehow makes them better then everyone else? Gets on my nerves:mad5:

to keep this wii related. Is bully on 360..and do you guys like it?

Signed, A disappointed wiichat member.
Three to go

YAY, i love taking part in wonderful countdowns

Apparently the US release of brawl still contains the disk error found japan, seems that nintendo has done NOTHING about it, as usual >.>

Its the error where the wii can struggle to read the dual layer disk properly because of it being dirty or some other bizarre reason. TAKE THAT dirty wii's

I hope that this problem will not persist when the game is finally released late next year, or that Nintendo will charge you crazy prices to get it fixed. Sounds suspicous when they say the data may be lost, I wonder what other crap they would be doing to your wii?

Two to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooh a countdown to the something-thousandth post!

And this is it.. whoever posts next gets it!

I am hearing from EB that brawl will be later in the year here, but hey, that's EB!

Back