Wii in Australia thread

really?
I liked that movie, but it was sad how he died:(
and the dog:(

also dont worry everyone thinks that, trust me it will be fun. Youll be on here going that was sooo good tomorrow night, just u wait

brendo said:
So who will be getting mario kart and what do you think about it?
Looks awesome. Twelve player battles (You can team up or FFA) and races sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Has the quality of this thread dropped a bit. Everything seems to be a little below my standards nowadays >.>

I am looking forward to the release of wiiware (less than a month for Japan now), the library looks very promising already. Shame on the space limits though...

Apollo is a dupe of Diomedes, and I'm pretty sure he's got a few posts. Post count doesn't matter anyway... I've been active since June and I've got less than 400 posts.

I still haven't finished Galaxy... I don't think I will until the holidays.

:lol: Same...They have a Guitar Hero comp on at school...Some asian kid yesterday INSANE!!! 93% on Through the Fire and Flames on Expert!!!! Crazy!!!

And I will ask her...But I'll see what happens tomorrow...Because we're gonna get an assignment and we have to do 3 dances with them...I hope it turns out good...I'm going over and over the worst people that I can get...And I know that beggers can't be choosers...But they are nothing...Emo Asians...Not my type...

I have said Asians twice in the same post...I'm not racist, just seems that there's some stuff going on with asians at the moment....IT'S A RECORD!!!

It just seems like there' a bit missing from the post....

And also...Dancing was...good...ARGH!!! I ****ing sweat so much, I don't know why, I'm not tired...I'm not hot and yet I sweat, and it wasn't nerves...Or maybe it is...I sweat like that all the time...And then I threw up and then I went back out dancing, and we were dancing with everyone this time...no one, a girl and sometimes a guy...I danced with 'her' and I looked into her eyes, and it's not like when I do it to other people...It actually means something with her...And I pray to God that my brother doesn't just feel like going on here tonight and seeing what I've wrote because he will give me hell...

But yeah...It was nice, we were laughing and smiling, and we bumped our bumbs together (it was part of the dance) and it was alright...

Off to do more sit ups and weights...I'm confined to my room as my sis has friends over......Good chance to do it I guess...

THE END!

No wii related news at this time...although the MKW Channel and online sounds reallly good.

sounds like you got yourself a bit stressed and worked up, which therefore made you feel sweaty and sick ;)

Glad you got to dance with her. Haha my Bro always gave me a hard time about girls when i was younger, Now he is older and its my turn to do it to him:D
hmm I like being the older sibling...soooo much more respect :)

also ill post some wii related stuff so the thread meets apollo's strict standards.

12 player online for MKW would be great

We now have a Mario Kart Wii release date:

IGN Australia said:
It's been a long time coming for Nintendo fans marooned in this island land of Australia, but we finally have a date and price for Mario Kart on Wii.

April 24 is officially Mario Kart day for Wii fans.

Australians can also thrill to the glorious, white plastic of the steering wheel, which, according to Nintendo's release, makes it simple for everyone to pick up and play Mario Kart Wii, no matter what your previous gaming experience may be. For those that like a challenge, Mario Kart Wii supports four additional control options; Wii Remote turned sideways, Wii Remote and Nunchuk combination, Classic Controller and the Nintendo GameCube Controller, so there is a control method that fits everyone's experience and style.

In news that should also come as a relief to fans, it appears Nintendo is going to be retaining the online component too. Connect your Wii to the internet, and Mario Kart Wii is an online multiplayer game thanks to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service. Up to 12 players world wide, can race simultaneously in a contest of speed and skill. The Wi-Fi Connection allows you to see if your friends are playing by checking their status, or you can create a room and use the chat option to send friends messages before a race. You can even jump into your friend's race as a spectator while their race is in progress, and join the race when the next course begins.

A new Wii Channel will launch with Mario Kart Wii – the Mario Kart Channel. Monitor your rankings against Mario Kart Wii players world wide, share Ghost Data, access a host of special features, and join a community of Mario Kart Wii racing fans from around the world.

Mario Kart Wii will retail for AU$99.95.

Pity we get it a little later but still looks great.

:lol:...I'm the youngest :(

But it always happens, but I am self-conscience so that might have something to do with it...

But amazingly, people didn't mind dancing with me, they probably rathered other people, but it wasn't like...You ****ing ugly sod why the **** should I dance with you?

And Dio...Or Apollo...Why do you carE? You're not here half 3/4 of the time anyways...

And I'm really considering buying a PS3 now...REALLY! Because my dad and I were going home last night from playing Squash and I asked him and I told him the price and he didn't seem to care, but my mum on the other hand...'Can we get a PS3 mum?' "Sure, you can also move out of the house..."

EDIT: That's great about MKW...Although the price and date are a bit iffy...When does America get it? and also...I hope JB has some special thing that you get if you pre-order the game...or cheaper, because I'm pissed paying 100 all the time, that should contain 2 steering wheels if they're gonna keep it like that.

If not...JB PLEASE MAKE THE PRICE INTRODUCTORY OFFER OF $80...AHHH! RAIN!

Last edited:
Back