Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
Lol..The cover doesn't look promising, but I suppose I can't judge it by that and...The worst she can do is say 'no' and kick me in the balls, never talk to me again and want to kill me and other things....

Dude that wouldn't happen and you know it!
If she didn't want to talk to you and stuff if you asker her out, then she is obviously not mature enough and probably wasn't worth your troubles. But really, you should ask her out if you like her.

Now if you're not up to doing that, Try and spend more time with her, who knows you might get lucky and she will ask you!

And im watching house
OMG 13 is bi:yikes: no way!:yikes: what a waste imo :(
Epic fail i say, Epic fail

umm wrong best thing she could say is F*#ck me i have been waiting all my life>.> yes i do get straight to the point and i dont beat around the bush=D

mmm major embarrassment from asking her and her saying NOOOOO can u flim it for us? ask her out face to face dont be pussy and do msn style like my mate did ... lets say he got rejected!... hoenstly i dont know ur relationship with her apart form her name is (insert name of chick here) so i would say atleast chat with her for a wekk or so make her tell you stuff and dont forget it chicks dig that>.> think of me as Jhonny Bravo .. no wait dont i now leave you with gpole and (insert name i cant say here) sitting in the tree K I S S I N G yadda yadda...

in wii related news the only game i play anymore is GH3 and i like never play it ... i just play melee all the time woo go melee

Last edited:
I agree with toomstone, ask her out face to face. It amazes me how some people ask others out over msn :\

To be honest, you're likely to get rejected at LEAST once in your life, its not that bad anyways. Most girls are pretty nice about it you'll find. same goes for if you get girls asking you out how you dont like. I mean you need to tell them you don't like them, but it can be done in a polite way and you can still be great friends!

also toomstone, you should get cod4..that might get you back into gaming :)

*hears gun click* "take her name away now" yelled Gpole "and what if i don't" says toomstone "ill blow ur brains out" says Gpole "well we wouldn't want that" replies toomstone " JUST DO IT" yells Gpole *slowly toomstone removes the name* *Gpole disappears into the darkness* *toomstone hears Gpole running away then he runs into a trash can and a cat attacks him* "stay tuned for more scenes"

Last edited:
brendo said:

also toomstone, you should get cod4..that might get you back into gaming :)

LOL get with the times man i have had it for ages i play every night >.>
im not out of gaming im out of wii crap im waiting for warhammer online and brawl then my gaming life will be good for several years

i play every night
I lol'd.
Didn't realize you had it...you have it on PC or 360?
if you have it on 360, you should ad me so you can pwn my embarrassing level 31 self :(
Hahaha gotta love house.

*house busts through the door into Cuddy's office*
"I NEED YOU TO SLEEP WITH WILSON!"
rofl nice one

lol fail for timezone difference

For those of you not in banana country here:

I really liked the episode, I like house's comment at the end to 13 "you do it both ways?" and then the wink
House reminds me alot of myself actually. Also the EPG said that was the season finale for aussie :(..Might have to start legitimately downloading them from the us :)

OH and CONGRATS ON 1,000th POST gpoleweski!!!

Last edited:
Thats okay, we would be able to warn him if there was to be an apocalypse :lol:

But seriously, you know 2012 is rapidly approaching, you want us to let you know if the world ends or not? Im happy to post from the grave, after all ill have all the time in the world ;)

im joking btw :)

Riiight...You're weird...

Do you guys think that I should get a PS3 at the end of the year? Because they're expecting the console, the new ones to come out in...2011...So...do you think that I should get one now, because I'm just afraid that It'll be behind...What do you think?

And don't try and make me get an Xbox 360...Because my minds made up.

Back