Wii in Australia thread

IS their any release MONTH for SSBB in Aus? i was hopping no longer than early may. I got $200 from my b-day left and i don't wanna hold on it too long(need more control with my money)

Well i recently got mario strikers charged football.. weird but cool, havn't fully tried Wi-fi yet, was abit slow on 4 stars.... Even on normal play peach is my best charactor(skills) but don't like her speical:sick: i always have less holding % of the ball than the other team; guess i need to play more?

Gonna get Link Crossbow training as well soon. I'm sure it's a short game, but i've heard it can be used for other games:yesnod: AND i got stickers from N-Gamer(only ever gotta 2 of their mags) so i want to put the stickers on their

Well that's abit about my Aussie self:ciappa:

P.S.>>>>> Also does anyone know if their is still the magazine "nintendo-gamer" , it's an aussie magazine for the WII. i got the very first one of them in jan last year(early 2007) and i can't find it on the net... PM the answer to me if you can:wink:
ok i'm gonna off to bed, school tomorrow:yikes:

Eagles..... does that Wii...disc.....hack....unlock ..thing allow you to play NTSC games aswell? I'm guessing not...

OOGA BOOGA!

Has anyone realised there's so many new people around on wiichat lately, making some really stupid posts?

Also Deanis...Was tat thing you're talking about the freeloader or something else?

And I don't know what the hell I'm doing in Adv. Wars...

Also, Sam Neil, the actor is awesome...He was just on an ad and he is awesome.

Gday lads
Brendo reporting in:cool:

I dont have much news...I just Got a great theme for vista...looks pretty sweet.
Any vista users here?

I saw they're now offering a wii gh3 pack with two guitars...Pretty good idea:yesnod:

OH and @ gpoleweski

RED MEAT. WE'RE MEANT TO EAT IT

a girl at school hey :wink:

Guessing you like her?

Hugo weaving is an awesome actor!
Jurassic park for the win

Eagles, it seems like no one has vista or "hate it" for some reason even though they've never used it lol. I like it and have had it since it was in beta 1 stage :)
While alot of it is cosmetic..I think there are alot of performance improvements aswell, Particularly for those of us fortunate to have newer comps with core 2 duo or quads

Last edited:
I hate it...cos theyre releasing a new OS next year....Vista was a big fat failure and you all know it.

In Wii news...Bully tomorrow...anyone getting it?

ITT: Relationship advice.

If you like her, which i gather you do, you should ask her out! The worst she can do is say no. Best she can do is say yes!

in 20. Trust me, I know these things!

Also bully looks like it could potentially be a good game, But i would be reading some reviews first

Back