Wii in Australia thread

Hello!

Now it's MY turn to hand out some advice.

I'm assuming the girl at school is in the same year? The same age? Unfortunately it's difficult to assume any details about her personality or thought process - ie would she expect you to ask her out. For a 15 year old I would think that she'd be more reserved, yet I've seen how 15 year olds acted when I was at school, and they certainly weren't reserved in anyway. And everywhere would be the same.

But the worst she can do is say 'no'. And if she's a nice person, she is not going to kick you in the balls. If she doesn't want too, she'll probably try and be nice about it. Heck, she might even surprise you by saying yes! And it's not the end of the world if she says no. And even if you're not sure about it, try and get friends with her - but not best friends, that just creates problems. More friendly... Enough to maybe go with a group of friends to see a movie, then eventually single her out and go alone. You see? TRICK her into a date. Or maybe grow some balls and ask her? I've only ever known the real spoiled, bitchy types to ever be cruel about guys they aren't interested in asking them out.

And House is the sex. Oh and Hugo Weaving is smexy. Particularly his voice. Although Morgan Freeman may even be better in terms of voice sexyness.

Oh and 2012? Read about the DEATHSTAR! Haha. When I was told about the DEATHSTAR I thought that Aliens had come to challenge Earth because of the Beatles song's they've been playing into space - SETI's worst nightmare (best dream?) would have been realised.

roanlo zol said:
IS their any release MONTH for SSBB in Aus?
P.S.>>>>> Also does anyone know if their is still the magazine "nintendo-gamer" , it's an aussie magazine for the WII. :
No, and No.
No month for Brawl, cause NintendoAus hates us.
Nintendo Gamer got cancelled after the first few issues. i have them all. Mwhaha!
The staff went on to make a new website. Its called EEGRA at www.eegra.com
Its good stuff!
I want my FreeLoader :mad5:

Edit: As for girls (off-topic!), when I got asked out, I had no intention of hurting the others peoples feelings, so I should pressume girls are the same. Makes sense I thinks. I'm sure you wouldn't kick a girl if she asked you, would you?
Hyuk Hyuk.

No...Because I would kill myself for hurting a woman in any way...I respect them...I know that sounds stupid...Or not...But I just cringe when I see women being beaten up...Not that I don't think that they can take it...Just because...

And what the Hell is the DEATHSTAR?

And toomstoner...when you said OK did you mean it as the correct spelling of OK...or...It only looks OK and you were specifying that it was only OK?

And that's also what I like about them Kiwis...Their voices...We have to do a dancing thing tomorrow for PE---it's Latina and American Street or whatever...(I'm am ****ing dreading it so ****ing much!) She's in my class, but I doubt she would wanna dance with me...:(...Suprise me please....

Last edited:
ahh GPole...young love.
There is a certain someone at the college I go to... but for me its even more awkward trying to make a move when I've only known her two weeks...
As for school, youve probably 'known' her half your life... Just take the risk and goes with it... If it backfires you can always just go back to your mates, and laugh it off.

Yeah...I will later....I'm not putting it off, I'm just...stalling...by....putting.......it..........................off.................................................................................................................Hehehehe

gpoleweski said:
Yeah...I will later....I'm not putting it off, I'm just...stalling...by....putting.......it..........................off.................................................................................................................Hehehehe
Practice on guys, its fun ^^

Anyway, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. 5 million sold. Good stuff?

gpoleweski said:
No...Because I would kill myself for hurting a woman in any way...I respect them...I know that sounds stupid...Or not...But I just cringe when I see women being beaten up...Not that I don't think that they can take it...Just because...

And what the Hell is the DEATHSTAR?

And toomstoner...when you said OK did you mean it as the correct spelling of OK...or...It only looks OK and you were specifying that it was only OK?

And that's also what I like about them Kiwis...Their voices...We have to do a dancing thing tomorrow for PE---it's Latina and American Street or whatever...(I'm am ****ing dreading it so ****ing much!) She's in my class, but I doubt she would wanna dance with me...:(...Suprise me please....

Ah, you're a good guy that respects women, therefore you have my respect:cool:
Ahhh the days of dancing at school...good times as I remember :)
edit: yeah oceanic and nkbswe5 practice on me all the time, being the handsome fellow that i am :)

Ive been watching some vids on youtube of mario kart wii..Looks a little dissapointing:(

oh Gpole you know you want me *flex's* Gpole will get it ... or if you have my msn you will get it... ah girls i used to date now it is so hard to keep one when at parties you get drunked and stuff happens and yeah it is best to just be single for me=D

toomstone said:
oh Gpole you know you want me *flex's* Gpole will get it ... or if you have my msn you will get it... ah girls i used to date now it is so hard to keep one when at parties you get drunked and stuff happens and yeah it is best to just be single for me=D

ok, ill put that in english.

You like random hookups?
Bit of a pimp/ladies man i see ;)

So who will be getting mario kart and what do you think about it?

i watched vids thenit looks good not great but good ill defs get it for online!!!

oh yeah pimp master toomstone is in the house >.<

Wow...You're cool...And you're not handsome Brendo...I AM!!! LEGEND!!!! Also, speaking of that there's an alternate ending where Will Smith Lives! It should be on the DVD...

I hope that dancing is good...I'm really ****ing nervous, because no one will want to dance with me...And I ain't gonna dance with the f'n' teacher!

My brother will get MKW no doubts in his mind.

Back