Wii in Australia thread

Last edited:
Damn, this thread is epic, uber awesomeness. Im really looking forward for the wiiware download service, just need to start saving up >.>

I tried the demo of Tomb Raider Anniversary on my computer AND IT WORKS IN FULL SETTINGS! YAY, and it was actually quite fun in terms of gameplay.

Any thoughts??

Yer again, im importing the US version....

No More heroes is created by one of gamings most interesting ppl. Suda51.

Its just full of over the top anime killing, inspired by Kill Bill, Star Wars and wrestling.

Its done in an anime-like style, and actually has an OK storyline....

It plays similar to GTA in that you have an overworld and places to drive to to visit for missions etc. You can go around and train to get better weapons and better wrestling moves to use on your opponents duering battle too. Althought the overworld is pretty damn boring.

In order to make money you have to play mini-game style missions such as filling up cars with petrol and owing lawns.

It all uses the Wiis motion controls fairly well, and is one of the better games to be released on Wii so far this year. And is finally a little more adult like. Although I do believe that Australia got the PAL version with black blood instead of red, bit of a shame...

*review by me*... i wont have a copy of the game til 2morro at the earliest, and it will be the US version.

killik119 said:
Toomstone: Pretty sure that guilty gear game has online... that's what I heard. Why not look up the two on ign or another site, check out the features and stuff.

ah man this isnt the first place i run to when i need answers i spent all staruday night and sunday morning looking up GG XX AC... i found no online mention at all nothing saying their isnt nothing saying their was... but i assume their wouldnt be just for the fact that it is so fast paced that online would be uncomprehandable...

Guess who has No More Heroes in their hand.... oh yer...

Unfortunately its the US version and I still dont have my Freeloader...

Guess who's old email now works on msn! If you added my new one and deleted my old one then you wont be speaking to me on there until you add my old one again!

And yeah, wii

Deanis said:
Liger are you already Japanese?? You dont make any sense :p
:lol: i wish

i said to oceanic when he was having troubles signing into msn " give it a few days mate there could be some glitch with the MSN servers." i guess i was correct :) coonsidering his MSN is working again. ;)

Back