Wii in Australia thread

when you sign into MSN, and that error code comes up. click on the " troubleshoot" button. that usually helps you identify the problem..

failing that, do a search on the net for something like " MSN error code # xxxxxxxx"

I've done both of those things already, the troubleshoot finds no problems and the error code says that msn service is down, but it's not cause you can check on the msn website and I can sign in with my other account. I've tried resetting my internet and restarting my computer :cry:

Oceanic said:
I've done both of those things already, the troubleshoot finds no problems and the error code says that msn service is down, but it's not cause you can check on the msn website and I can sign in with my other account. I've tried resetting my internet and restarting my computer :cry:
Just don't go on MSN.
PROBLEM SOLVED!
Go on your Wii instead. Play some MARIO GALAXY. If you don't own it...go buy it.

nkbswe5 said:
Just don't go on MSN.
PROBLEM SOLVED!
Go on your Wii instead. Play some MARIO GALAXY. If you don't own it...go buy it.
I have it and I have completely finished it, including Luigi.

Thanks Brendo, I'm about to go out in 10 minutes! eep:yikes:

OK oceanic

Go to start----> run---> type in regsvr32 Softpub.dll

repeat but type in regsvr32 Mssip32.dll

repeat again and type in regsvr32 Initpki.dll

restart msn and you're good to go.

wii.

i kinda feel sorry for my wii, its been packed up in the box since january.

but i'm doing it a favour by not getting it dusty :p

Mario Kart 6 on 6 battles are looking sweet.

Also No More Heroes is out now for those interested. I don't think I'll get it as I have basically no time at the moment and Battalion Wars 2 coming out this week!

It's MSN, I'm sure you have a life...don't you?...Without MSN.?

You should've put a little camera onto the wii Brendo, then you could know what the people were like. (weird much?)

And is Batallion Wars any good? I haven't read or seen anything about it.

Speaking of Shovelware, has anyone picked up MoH:H2?... I don't if I should bother, seeing as bloody EA cut online. Maybe import from UK?

When will we see GOOD 3rd party efforts? Come on people!

And Bioshock is ok. Don't really like playing games on pc, doesn't really feel quite as ergonomic as a controller. Graphics are actually quite mad. A ps3 version would be a blessing... is there going to be one?

Last edited:
Back