Wii in Australia thread

their must be a valid reason oceanic... so i went to GAMES to day and they have heaps of new titles in and mario party 8 for like 70 bucks... so im going to buy a game this arvo i have narrowed it down to 3...

DBZ BT3 pro- online means i can play with other people and not bother with my brother=D - con i have BT2 and i feel it might get boring quick - pro i can sell BT2 for some cash

GG XX AC - pro it looks so fun - con i could get very boared very fast - con aperntly it is at it's best human v human and my bro is only down on some w/e's -

Mario party 8- pro- my bro might help pay for it and it is cheap- con- i have mario party 1 and 2 on 64 they are great but are a bit two long - pro MARIO - con MARIO - pro good for parties - con i only have two wii motes and chucks

well if you have somthing to say before around 4 30 say it and it will be condsiderd=D thanks

that leaves GG XX AC as ur choice?

i have now kicked mario party 8 out of my choices as it is really pointless with 2 controlers imo...

toomstone, keep your money for something good to come out. If something good is on the way...Maybe mario kart etc?

I feel for you oceanic, But yeah there would have to be a reason (you could always use web-msn untill you fix it)

Ill be on live tonight, for anyone wanting some cod4 action :lol: hint hint oceanic :wink:

I havent bought a Wii game since the day GH3 came out.

I have 70bucks credit at JB hifi, which will be going towards either mario kart Wii or WiiFit.

In the meantime I'm prob going to be importing from now on.

Toomstone: Pretty sure that guilty gear game has online... that's what I heard. Why not look up the two on ign or another site, check out the features and stuff.

I'm hoping for a boost of upcoming games sometime soon. I mean, how hard is it to create some games for the best selling console? C'mon Square Enix, Capcom, Konami, [STRIKE]EA who are not gay at all[/STRIKE] and other good game designers. Just make some 3rd party efforts, most likely they will pay off!

Here's a suggestion: Golden Sun... on wii. Action RPG, it could be mad. Who made Golden Sun again? That was the best game on GBA, imo.

Why indeed dont other 3rd party companies make GOOD games for Wii?
I too would like a Golden Sun on Wii, with online battles. But im not 100% sure if the company that makes it makes console games??? Not sure on that one, but I'd buy it for sure if they made it.

Oceanic said:
Thanks for trying Brendo, but that didn't work :( I guess no more msn for me.
give it a few days mate there could be some glitch with the MSN servers.

try it on tuesday and see what happens. if it is still stuffed then just go onto the new e-maila ddress... i have added your new address to my account.

Deanis said:
Why indeed dont other 3rd party companies make GOOD games for Wii?
Because people don't buy them. How many of you have rushed out to buy Zack and Wiki, No More Heroes or Bully? I do have Z&W but I don't think I'll be getting the other two...

We can only hope that third parties make good games for the Wii that people want to buy.

Back