Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
AndThen? How did you pay for the freeloader on DVDCARAVE HELP I"M NOOB!

Sorry for late reply:

I payed with a credit card, not through Direct Deposit.

Easy-peasey!

And Eagles, I was always going to beat you. :p

The price for Brawl is a bit steep from that site.. but Wiiloader looks alright.

I got a letter thingy from the post office 2day about an item I need to pick up 2morro... itll either be freeloader, Brawl or a Gaming Mouse... hopefully all 3!

I've been playing Melee for years... You will not escape the wrath of thunder that is Pikachu.

How can you possibly wait for the PAL release? Freeloader is really cheap and from what I've heard... works well.

gpoleweski said:
I thought you already had Brawl Deanis?

And....Where did you buy Brawl from?

So all the account numbers are different?

Or do I give them the order number that they gaave me?
Huh?
Everyone gets different order numbers, but you need to deposit the money into their bank account yourself and make the product description your order number!

Deanis, where did you find Brawl thats cheaper than that?
Much cheaper I mean?

Pikachu sucks.

Those prices are way steep, but i guess the reliability of the service is to par

AndThen? said:
I've been playing Melee for years... You will not escape the wrath of thunder that is Pikachu.
Who needs to when you can block it with Yellow Pikmin. ;)

Andthen? said:
How can you possibly wait for the PAL release? Freeloader is really cheap and from what I've heard... works well.
I don't have much time at the moment for it to be really worth it. I may give in after you guys post your glowing impressions though.

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
So nkbswe5...I don't have to put in an amount? Because it's a transfer group?
What?
Which bank are you using?
Edit: Better yet, do you have msn so I dont have to spam the boards explaining :p

nkbswe5 said:
Tell us where is is cheaper, NOW!
I would like to know :D

Sorry, it was a one-off deal. $82.25 for both products w/out postage
I shall be waiting!!

$99.58 aint that bad, go for it if want it plus it will be months earlier and 50c CHEAPER YAYS

Back