Wii in Australia thread

Apollo said:
Sorry, it was a one-off deal. $82.25 for both products w/out postage
I shall be waiting!!

$99.58 aint that bad, go for it if want it plus it will be months earlier and 50c CHEAPER YAYS
Ahh yes, I know of these deals :D
eBay, correct?
BRAWL TOURNEYS FTW

Apollo said:
Pikachu sucks.

Those prices are way steep, but i guess the reliability of the service is to par

Pwnt you with him!

Eagles: You'll be busy ordering the pikmin. Olimar doesn't look all that great from the videos...

Does everyone in Australia have Brawl? So it seems... You'll be the only one without it, Eagles :D.

hmm, i wonder if your brawl disk would be legit in tourneys

Oh wellz, i hope they dont change anything in the PAL version, or ill be pissed

I got lucky, most of the deals are like double the retail price, just like when the wii was released in US

AndThen? said:
Eagles: You'll be busy ordering the pikmin. Olimar doesn't look all that great from the videos...
Then you've been watching the wrong videos!

Does everyone in Australia have Brawl? So it seems... You'll be the only one without it, Eagles :D.
When you're all failing Uni/School we'll see who is laughing. :wink:

Plus I don't think Eki will have it soon.

Eagles said:
Then you've been watching the wrong videos!

When you're all failing Uni/School we'll see who is laughing. :wink:

Plus I don't think Eki will have it soon.
Dang it, I havent gotten to actually play it yet because of darn TAFE. I only tested it and tested online. DANG IT ALL

Hey nkbswe5...I added you to MSN...You're gay yahoo one.

And I'm not sure what to do!!!! If I knew when it was coming out here it would help!!!

Is it really worth it, because my brother's being a ****er and not letting me transfer MY OWN money to his paypal...His an ass!

excuse my stupidity, its tuesday.

but is there even a release date for that brawl here? i cant be assed buying a freeloader because i.. well... ah i cant finish that sentence i'm too lazy tonight, so sue me.

gpoleweski said:
Hey nkbswe5...I added you to MSN...You're gay yahoo one.

And I'm not sure what to do!!!! If I knew when it was coming out here it would help!!!

Is it really worth it, because my brother's being a ****er and not letting me transfer MY OWN money to his paypal...His an ass!
I didn't even know I have a Yahoo account...oh look, there it is!
And its not nkbswe5 apparently, its nkbswe14.

But I dont use it...
Aren't you grame?

I wont be having Brawl anytime soon either! Pretty much I wont be having it never! Hurrah for me! I still have my coupon as gpole is taking his sweet time in getting the game!

That Play-Asia affiliate link in your signature won't last long Oceanic, the Mods really like getting rid of external links. :lol:

Eagles said:
That Play-Asia affiliate link in your signature won't last long Oceanic, the Mods really like getting rid of external links. :lol:
Now they'll never know! I dont post anywhere else anyway, I dont think they mod this thread that much. Unless they have super awesome powers to find these things.

Back