Wii in Australia thread

man im on my last warning for links in my sig lol they found me out within the hour im sure they check here but dont want to get flamed down=D

mmm freeloader *snaps* crap colledge is to demanding

Fellas I bought off eBay, and no I have US No More Heroes here already, Smash should be here tomorrow.
I buy everything off eBay, so heres the prices:

Smash: $44+7 US
NMH: $38+6 US
Loader: $18+6 US

Total: $119US = $126AUS

Ill Never be getting brawl :lol:

Good luck with the link oceanic :) I agree that its only a matter of time untill they find you out and you get the ban hammer :lol:
Only joking :p

I seriously think they dont mod this thread. They figure this thread is like australia. Just abandon it and let it to to the **** :p

Duude, just use a Debit Card... and do it yourself.

At your age you can apply for a free debit card and use it yourself...

I did it with St George.

Damn No More Heroes is just sitting here taunting me... the bastard...

Should I take the day off 2morro to play Brawl? Or atleast skip my Tutorial?
Soooo tempting.

New day doesn't count as double post :p

YAY! My brother's just gonna let me buy it now and deal with the consequences later! Also nkbswe5...Why does it say on DVDCrave that you can pre-order it for 21/3/08?...Did you get the freeloader that came from there or the one from play-asia.?

And how long does it take the payment for the freeloader on netbank to go through? Because it says order completed, but the money paid is still nil?

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?

Last edited:
It should take 2 business days to go through gpole. So still a little wait yet, then it will be shipped. I hope you enjoy my code!

Yes, and thankyou for giving me the code Oceanic. It will go through tomorrow actually, just gotta send then a confirmation e-mail about it...but I'm not sure what I should put in it?! I have the order number...is that all I need, this is on DVDCrave by the way...

And with SSBB on play-asia, my bro just tried it with his paypal account...and he actually had to have money in there for it to work, he just put in the money now, and it will take 6 days...and then another week or so till I get Brawl..so that will be close to the end of the school term which is actually good.

I think that's all...

But I need your help nkbswe5!

gpoleweski said:
Yes, and thankyou for giving me the code Oceanic. It will go through tomorrow actually, just gotta send then a confirmation e-mail about it...but I'm not sure what I should put in it?! I have the order number...is that all I need, this is on DVDCrave by the way...

And with SSBB on play-asia, my bro just tried it with his paypal account...and he actually had to have money in there for it to work, he just put in the money now, and it will take 6 days...and then another week or so till I get Brawl..so that will be close to the end of the school term which is actually good.

I think that's all...

But I need your help nkbswe5!
I do have school sometimes you know >.> And I've been playing Brawl for the last 2 hours :D
I bought my Freeloader and Brawl off eBay, not Play-Asia... I buy other things from Play-Asia, like my 360 games.

Gee, well that advice is fairly important. Not far to go!

YAYS i did quite well in house x-country today, thought i did really bads. oh wellz

Back