Wii Injuries?

you dented your remote? with your wiimote? thats kinda awkward..

I myself didnt hurt anything using my wii. im not really an idiot when it comes to safty. i dont put the wii where theres a fan above me because i am tall. i use the strap. i dont throw the f'n wii mote (escuuse me language) when i want to throw a ball. i hold on the the wii mote like i would with my candy (i like me teh candy)

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

i never hurt anyone or myself or any other object since i got my Wii on Launch day. i have the skinnier tethers and i DON'T USE THEM!

You have to be a dumb ass or a retard to get an injury or break something. seriously come on....

I haven't injured myself, but I did witness a great one.

I brought my wii into work so we could play wiisports between calls. While playing Tennis my coworker gave a mighty forward swing, but the wiimote slipped from his hand. Luckily he was wearing his wrist strap, so as his hand came down the wiimote swung right into his crotch. :ee5k: He won't play any more for some reason.

Lol. They should make a Wiiblade remote. A lot of stupid people would remove themselves from the gene pool really quick.

yeah, the other day i broke my leg in 3 places playing wii sports.

actually, i got really sore muscles teh first day i got my wii.i played it so much, i think the boxing is what really messed me up though. lol, i learned you dont have to swing so hard for it to respond.

Haha yea, I played bowling and boxing as if I was actually doing it and damn I was fairly sore afterwards. Me and my roommate played bowling for 6 hours straight one night, the arm was sore to say the least.

haha im going to take my wii into work over christmas and hope to see someone smack them selves in the nuts...hopefully its a customer.

Lol, so no serious injury here, thats good to know. Some people are just irresponsible or just plain stupid. In the video it seems they are older also, no children being hurt like I thought I would see (God forbid!)

whacked my cousin over the head at 20 km per hour, he's 5 and cant keep outta my way in tennis

hahaha, sorry but I find that hilarious, and your name is the opposite of mine...but neither of our names are true ;)

I heard that some guy was playing Wii tenis, and got really into it, and when he pulled back, he broke his friends nose :lol:

LilWiiWii said:
hahaha, sorry but I find that hilarious, and your name is the opposite of mine...but neither of our names are true ;)

o rly?... oh another wii story fresh off the tv.

I was playing rayman got into it, shaking shaking shaking both nunchuck and wiimote then BAM i whacked myself in the face, starting bleeding threw nose. not broken. im fine, played again 5 minutes later

My 7 yr. old daughter smacked herself on the forehead with the WiiMote while swinging up too high playing "Bowling".

Back