Wii Mote and Battery life?

cnmsales

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
I have had to change out the battery's in my wiimote only 3 days after purchasing the system. I read on one review that it has lasted them almost a month. I'm now on my second pair of battery's and its already lost one bar. Is this what I can expect or is something possibly wrong.

What has everyone else's experiences been with the battery life?

Depends how much you have been using it really and what sort of batteries the reviewer was using. I cant imagine the ones boxed in are up to much.

My advice buy some rechargeables with a mini charger. Will cost you about $10 dollars and thats it.

Yeah I know about rechargable ones. Im just wondering if any body else has had to replace there batteries already?

Make sure you have not bought cheap batteries. Those will drain in no time.

Otherwise, might be an idea to invest in some rechargeable batteries along with a charger for them.

ive played my Wii at least 15 hrs now and only 1 bar of energy is gone when i look at the battery gauge

The batteries that came with it seemed pretty good. Ive played over 13 hours and havent lost a bar yet @ @

I always use my own batteries for some reason but I've been playing about 13 hours since I got it and I havn't lost a bar

I am at my last bar...so I know what you mean...
Although the batteries that it came with are cheap!
Rechargebles??? Where do you get those anyways it would save time and money!

Best Buy is where I got my rechargeables - I got a 15-minute smart charger and 4 AA's for less than 4 bucks. Good deal, imo.

Big_Mill said:
Depends how much you have been using it really and what sort of batteries the reviewer was using. I cant imagine the ones boxed in are up to much.

My advice buy some rechargeables with a mini charger. Will cost you about $10 dollars and thats it.
Already did lol. If anyone wants to see what it looks like take a look here.
Energizer Sliding Charger & 4 AA Batteries - Wal-Mart

ive been using the batteried that it came with and between me.... my mom (she loves the system haha), my step dad (first time gamer) and my sister and my friend, neither of the controllers have lost any power.... then again i have backup batteries (like 4 dollars for a 24 pack of duracells ...

Back