Wii MotorSports

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
Wii MotorSports so far has only shown off its Airplane gameplay. I wonder what other vehicles will be included, and also if it could be online for racing and have an option to where you could freely roam around in your vehicles. I think that would be very cool.

Discuss.

I havent heard anything about this yet. Is this another game where you use your mii?

WiiSir said:
I havent heard anything about this yet. Is this another game where you use your mii?
Don't think so, and if you do you'll barely see them... You're in Motor-Vehicles

I'd be awesome if they made a fully interactive world where you had to use different vehicles to get to different places and you can do different missions. Example: You have to use an airplane to go to some places, a boat to go to islands, a cool truck to go to some places and you do the missions in vehicle you are in. Does that make sense?

Sounds cool Homersfan.

Oh yeah, yes it is a game where you use your Mii's. There is some gameplay footage of the Airplane section of the game, but the rest of it has not yet been shown off. There have even been rumours of the next installment of Wave Racer included in the package.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z81KghGzxlw
(btw, at E3, it was originally supposed to have been included in Wii Sports, but they decided that the MotorSports deserves it own title.

Woah, I watched the video! That could get boring, really fast! They need to make a dogfighting game... more excitement! I about fell asleep watching that!

I think it looks like a lot of fun. But yeah, online mulitplayer dogfighting would be bad-ass, and it would be hilarious to see other people's Mii's fall out of the plane and splatter blood all over the ground, or land in the ocean and be devoured by sharks.

PersianCowboy said:
I think it looks like a lot of fun. But yeah, online mulitplayer dogfighting would be bad-ass, and it would be hilarious to see other people's Mii's fall out of the plane and splatter blood all over the ground, or land in the ocean and be devoured by sharks.
Don't expect that out of a NINTENDO game. :p

Back