wii music

hrmmm

261311 said:
You can't "downgrade" it if the Wii came with it, it doesn't play WMAs.

Thats not very helpful....

We all know you CAN downgrade if you had the original version and upgraded, but nobody has actually said HOW.

Where do you go to downgrade it etc etc... any1 know? shop channel?

Step by step instructions would be nice.

can anyone tell me the name of the folder it makes on the SD card for the music because i have alot of other stuff on my sd card so i cant just format it since that will delete everything

If you have the original one you delete it where-ever it saves, I believe in the system memory or updates or something. I don't know, because I haven't the option but it's not like it's rocket science.

@hotsammysl, what folder? You're supposed to make the folder, or just leave the files where ever.

strommsarnac said:
You'll want to put the SD card in the Wii first so it can create the directories it uses. Than take it and put it in your PC's card reader/writer and copy the MP3s to the music folder. Make sure the names aren't very long otherwise they'll be truncated. I try to keep them below 15 characters, but I'm not sure what the limit is.

@hotsammysl, what folder? You're supposed to make the folder, or just leave the files where ever.

what ever folder/directories strommsarnac is talking about. and if u dont need any specific folder than what ami doing wrong becasue i put the aac files on the card but it is still telling me to copy AAC (.m4a) music file so my SD card

I recall reading how to downgrade to the older photo channel - it said in the email from nintendo about that update. All you have to do is delete your photo channel. The old one will come back.

Thanks I was with the same question :D

Back