Wii Online FAQ

Thanks for that.
The weird thing for him is the system comes out of standby when the slot is flashing amber and starts to try to run as if you had turned it on.

If it's supposed to do that then that's fine.

Thanks again.

Spike

Most likely spike. The wii probaly can't update when it's on stand by. And it can't use the power if it's on stand by. So, don't worry about. Let's me no if you have any other questions.

trouble

What do I have to do if I have insert the disc on the wrong side and when I press the eject botton it wont come out, please can someone reply to me for an answer, the kids are getting crazy on me.

lol first of all this is the wrong thread second they need to update the FAQ its freakin months old

as for your problem theres not much we can do i would suggest calling tech support if its under warranty im sure they will gladly fix your wii for free or tell you how to get your disk out of it

mallery said:
i'll have to go with what mallery say and love wii
if we all love wii it would help stop the war so ppl please love wii

what is the best dvd disc to buy to burn a copy wii game and what are the sotware thank

wii to wii

This has probably been asked or posted before but I apologise I canot find it.
I have my friends wii code and she has mine.I have entered her code in and I have opera installed on my wii but she doesnt.
How and can the wii send messages to one another if only one of us has the opera browser installed or do we both have to have opera for the wii's to communicate and send messages.
Thanks.

BIGTONE1 said:
This has probably been asked or posted before but I apologise I canot find it.
I have my friends wii code and she has mine.I have entered her code in and I have opera installed on my wii but she doesnt.
How and can the wii send messages to one another if only one of us has the opera browser installed or do we both have to have opera for the wii's to communicate and send messages.
Thanks.

I really don't think both of you need the browser to message. Send her a message and call her in a couple minutes to see if it works. If not tell me.

Does anyone know if I buy a Wii here in the States, can I use it in Chile, South America? Or do I need something to convert it to a different format or something???

So I'm not new to my wii, had it since May but I just got Wi-fi and I'm trying to set it up on my Wii but the wep password never sorks and I can never connect, I'm using Linksys will this work? I think I don't really know what to enter for a password and I know it's my connection but have no idea how to find out the password. I tried the one I used for my laptop but that doesn't work... I have linksys WRT54G

Last edited:
Can someone help me? I have just ordered a Wii and it comes with 2 remotes. I now want Wii play but can only find it for sael as a bundle with another remote. Do I need 3 remotes, can you use 3 remotes on a wii or can i get wii play from somewhere without a remote bundled?

huskey said:
Can someone help me? I have just ordered a Wii and it comes with 2 remotes. I now want Wii play but can only find it for sael as a bundle with another remote. Do I need 3 remotes, can you use 3 remotes on a wii or can i get wii play from somewhere without a remote bundled?

Of course you can have 3 remotes on the wii. You can have up to four. I don't know for sure where you could get a wii play new without the remote. But check a local gamestop or eb games. I'm sure they will have a used wii play that most likely won't come with the remote.

ron8287 said:
So I'm not new to my wii, had it since May but I just got Wi-fi and I'm trying to set it up on my Wii but the wep password never sorks and I can never connect, I'm using Linksys will this work? I think I don't really know what to enter for a password and I know it's my connection but have no idea how to find out the password. I tried the one I used for my laptop but that doesn't work... I have linksys WRT54G

I have that same router. What I did is go on to your main computer that has the router connected to it. In the adress bar(where you type in websites) type in 192.168.1.1 once you click enter you will get a pop up saying that it needs a user name and password. Leave the user name blank and for the password admin. After you are in click on the wireless tab. Once there click on wireless network mode and set for mixed. For Wireless Network Name (SSID) set it for whatever you want. Do something easy like the first letter of your last name then net. Mine is qnet for example. For the wireless channel set channel 1. Wireless ssid broadcast set for enable. Then save settings. That it what worked for me, I had the exact same problem.

Last edited:
send ur self a message via email and the number should come up or try researching in the data part of the wii console:cool:

Back