Wii Online FAQ

u can only use certain types of games 4 each console, and that is pal types. Only the game from that country will work on the console from that:smilewinkgrin: country

hi i'm new to wii.
have just purchased one.
I am having a problem with wii play.
every time i select 2 players the console freezes, and the only way i can unfreeze it is to unplug the power. power button and reset buttons wont work.
all other games work fine.
have setup 2 controllers.
it is frustrating as all i want to do is beat my wife in snooker.
can anybody help????

Wii Forecast

connected Wii system to interneat and can only get forecast for Aguilla

when i try to change locations...no other locations available

what do i do?

still having internet problems. help!

ok, i have wireless internet and my wii only occasionally hooks up, like once a blue moon. when i try to connect i search for an access point, and it makes a "ding" noise like it's found a connection, so i proceed and it is an empty screen with no connection options.
so i bought nintendo wifi max, and it keeps saying "Use the Nintendo Wii Wi-Fi USB connector registration tool on your PC to grant this Wii permission to connect." i dont know where to find the registration tool!
i just need help getting the darn thing hooked up! i've had it for like a year or so and i havent been able to get it hooked up!
please help me!

with the wii LAN adapter it only goes six feet. thats not a lot at all. how could i connect with LAN if i need like 20 feet? What is the best way to connect to the internet? Please reply quickly

miked said:
with the wii LAN adapter it only goes six feet. thats not a lot at all. how could i connect with LAN if i need like 20 feet? What is the best way to connect to the internet? Please reply quickly

they sell ethernet extension cords i think. you could go to best buy and ask

danamarie3 said:
ok, i have wireless internet and my wii only occasionally hooks up, like once a blue moon. when i try to connect i search for an access point, and it makes a "ding" noise like it's found a connection, so i proceed and it is an empty screen with no connection options.
so i bought nintendo wifi max, and it keeps saying "Use the Nintendo Wii Wi-Fi USB connector registration tool on your PC to grant this Wii permission to connect." i dont know where to find the registration tool!
i just need help getting the darn thing hooked up! i've had it for like a year or so and i havent been able to get it hooked up!
please help me!
did you install off the cd? there should be a program on the cd that helps you out

ok i have a wii in my room, and my accses point is downstairs like 200 feet away. so using a wireless internet dosent work because it is too far. How can i fix this? do i have 2 move mi wii downstairs? if i do should i use wireless wi fi or LAN? someone please reply and give me a wii online overview!

yeah i downloaded the disc and everything, but it still isn't working.
i've actually downloaded the disc multiple times, and it still doesn't work

miked said:
ok i have a wii in my room, and my accses point is downstairs like 200 feet away. so using a wireless internet dosent work because it is too far. How can i fix this? do i have 2 move mi wii downstairs? if i do should i use wireless wi fi or LAN? someone please reply and give me a wii online overview!

What would work is if you are willing to but another access point that you would place about halfway between the the router and where the signal is coming from. The extra access point would recieve the signal and make it stronger throughout the house.

What kind of router/access point do you have?

Hello,
i have the same issue that some others seem to have. I can send an email from my wii to my home email address at blueyonder but i have replied so many time with no luck. I have updated the wii and being trying this since feb this year. Every time i look on forums people just say it replies and works or doesn't. I have tried emailing ONM and Nintendo Wii but no repy. Any one got any idea's or reasons why this will not happen? or even a good web site to check out,
cheers
EL Dimondo.

i need some help on what to get to connect to the internet. ok i saw that there is a Wii LAN adapter and a DS/Wii usb WiFi adapter. i have a computer with windows xp on the first floor and one on the second floor of my house. also my wireless router is on the first floor. i have a laptop with vista. and my Wii is on my third floor. i dont kno what to get... should i get the lan adapter or the usb wifi adapter?

fhsftbl53 said:
i need some help on what to get to connect to the internet. ok i saw that there is a Wii LAN adapter and a DS/Wii usb WiFi adapter. i have a computer with windows xp on the first floor and one on the second floor of my house. also my wireless router is on the first floor. i have a laptop with vista. and my Wii is on my third floor. i dont kno what to get... should i get the lan adapter or the usb wifi adapter?

What do all of the computers have wireless/wired speaking?

i have the wifi thing and it works good until someone talks on the phone for awhile so i think you should get the lan adapter

Back