Wii Online FAQ

pROBLEMS WITH MY wII

hi, I have some troubles with my wii becauses I was playing metroid ans suddenly It froze, and then show a little menu that it say to conect to internet a use something like opera i think, but i trying to go on the web and also I´m searching for a device to fill in the wii console, please help me.. I´m so worried about it, I think I broke it....

andyan30 said:
hi, I have some troubles with my wii becauses I was playing metroid ans suddenly It froze, and then show a little menu that it say to conect to internet a use something like opera i think, but i trying to go on the web and also I´m searching for a device to fill in the wii console, please help me.. I´m so worried about it, I think I broke it....
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, but if you want to connect to the Internet, then you'll need either a wireless connection (router) or a wired connection (Wii LAN Adapter). If you already have an online connection, then you can download the Internet Channel through the Shop Channel.

Sorry I'm a little late in responding...

my sons wii

my sons wii controlors seem to have stoped communicating with the scensor bar.We have changed batteries and un-plugged and re-plugged everything> does anyone have any ideas?

How can I kill the first monster in Price of Persa. I jump over the giant but nothing happens. What I have to do?

first time wii er

bought my wii this week plugged her in an we're away, one small problem all my games work bar res evil 4 anybody know if this is a common problem never had it before on any other console??? olly.

ok, for the wii shopping channel what are you supposed to put in for the username and password?

WII and a Black Screen

Ok our WII worked fine for about 7 months. Now when we turn it on we get the green light but no picture on the TV. We borrowed our neighbors and it works fine. Does anyone know what the $%LL is going on.

bmsledd said:
Ok our WII worked fine for about 7 months. Now when we turn it on we get the green light but no picture on the TV. We borrowed our neighbors and it works fine. Does anyone know what the $%LL is going on.

Are your cords (the one with colors), in the right slots? Lol.

so a few things to clarify, what does the Wii do online?Does a 10 yr old need to be online ? I have a wired router and means to wire another location is this my best option? Is there a specific LAN adapter I need? I have three adapters now I use for my Tivo's will they work?

Thanks for the help with all the questions.

thewatcher said:
so a few things to clarify, what does the Wii do online?Does a 10 yr old need to be online ? I have a wired router and means to wire another location is this my best option? Is there a specific LAN adapter I need? I have three adapters now I use for my Tivo's will they work?

Thanks for the help with all the questions.

Yea , I should be fine .

My husband and I have a Wii, but he plays it more often then I do. I want to surprise him with a gun for it this christmas. What is the best gun to buy? I was looking at the Nintendo Zapper w/ Links Crossbow Training Wii.. would that work for all games that have shooting in them?

Back