Wii Play and Mario Party 8 Boxart

i did preorder Mario Party 8 at toysrus website few days ago for 29.99 plus shipping... They changed it now for 49.99 . i was lucky LOL

i would get MP8 if it was online. MP9 better be online! i used to LOVE mario party. then my friends stoped liking it and its boring on single player so i quit playing it :(

Wii play isn't actually that great, i only bought it for the remote because they're out of stock everywhere and i want to kick some ass on 2 player tennis ;)

Yeah don't get too excited about Wii Play, the games are more like tutorials on how to use the Wii remote than anything else.

Some of the games (like the duck hunt style shooting game) are fun, but still not a patch on Wii Sports.

I'd say but it if you were thinking of getting another Wii remote anyway, otherwise spend your money on something else.

my family and friends loved mp8.
it's actually the only game my dad is interested in.
so i'm getting that one for sure.

I dont't understand -- Wii Play was available in Australia from day 1. Since when do we get stuff before America?! oh well, that's one for us :)

Tally:
Australia 1
America: 9,356,841,799

(PS. Aside from the shooting game Wii play sucks balls; unless you need a new controller, dont get it)

Wii_Rulez said:
I like our Boxart better:yesnod: Nintendo knows that the different audiences like different styles.

Simple marketing technique, they know yanks are greedy so they put "BONUS WII MOTE" on the front to get gullible idiots buying it thinking it is good.

Back