Mario Party 8 Images

It's looking really nice and polished. I like how they ditched the boring candyland worlds for something more realistic looking.

The only problem is I know no one who actually likes to play Mario Party games, so I'm not sure if it'll warrant a buy for me.

really going to pick it up. i have the mario party's 4-7. Also, maybe mario party 1-3 will be on VC very soon after the release of this game.

Lol thats a bit too many Mario Parties but trust me I understand the addiction. The games are so much fun and when I first looked at MP1 I was like, "Umm this is going to be horrible". Of course a few weeks later I was yelling at my lil brother to stop taking my coins EVERYTURN! This is going to be a GREAT game. Anyone know if it has an Online Component? Won't bother me if it doesn't but it would be a nice extra feature to have right?

awesome! I like how mario has been their character for so long and he still looks relatively the same. I can't wait to play more!

It better have DK as a playable character! I was pissed that he got canned from 5-7 and had only a square in the party games.

as for the release date, i've heard conflicting information. i preordered it a while ago online at gamestop and the release date was in march. but my sister's boyfriend went to a gamestop store to preorder it and they said it was coming out in june. he might have just been getting horrible information though. anyone know for sure?

mongolloyd said:
as for the release date, i've heard conflicting information. i preordered it a while ago online at gamestop and the release date was in march. but my sister's boyfriend went to a gamestop store to preorder it and they said it was coming out in june. he might have just been getting horrible information though. anyone know for sure?
maybe next time someone of yours preorders it, they'll tell him/her that the date has been delayed to July......so let's just do nothing but keep waiting patiently~~~~~~:smilewinkgrin:

Back