wii play or red steel

kyr

sony hater
Oct 12, 2006
belgium
Wii Online Code
7025-8329-0929-5529
i just want the free remote from wii play but red steel looks cooler i just cant deside xD

on the launch of wii(iam from belgium) wii play is out yes

Sorry, but Red Steel isn't that great. And Wii Sports was way better than anyone expected... so WiiPlay sounds like a much better choice, since it goes down sort of the same line.

Wii play was a launch title here too.

Depends. Are you going to be playing with mates often? Or playing more 1P games? If it's the former, get WiiPlay, the latter, get Red Steel.

due to the fact i have to save money for a holiday next year ive limited myself to 1 game per pay packet (month). Starting off with wii play (and a nunchuk) for december purely because of the free controller. will play around with wii play and wii sport until end of dec start of jan when ill jump into zelda.

Wiiplay functionally costs $10 if you already planned on getting a second remote. That and the poor reviews and word of mouth surrounding Red Steel should make the choice a no-brainer.
Everyone has said that Red Steel is a rental game at best. So you should probably just fork out $5 to rent it instead.

Does anyone know if you can buy wii play (European version) online and play it on a US market wii?

WiiPlay is here already in Spain for sale since the 9th.
Costs between 46,95€ - 49,95€ (depends where you buy it)

I am going to buy it these days for two reasons:

- Get another wii remote
- 11 games is a good price
- Mostly the simple games are better than the bigger ones

Cheerio

Back