wii play or red steel

Wii play is a pretty crappy game, no where near as good as wii sports. I deffo wouldn't recommend it if it didn't come with the wiimote.

Heard a lot of people saying the wiimote comes free with the game but i'm sure its the other way round cos theres no way i'd pay £30+ for the game alone!

getting red steel for xmas so cant comment

but wii play is gr8

11 games

me and my dad love playing electro hockey :p

only thing fun about play is the tank + laser hockey game ... for 10 mins...
and its fun with friends for 20 mins...
wow great game for $10 ...
(i got it bcus i live in Holland and holland pwns...)

ive only played red steel multiplayer and not for very long and have to say ive had a lot more fun with wii play than red steel.

yeh the games are short and you couldn't really play them for very long but they use the controller well and for the price it's definetley worth it. especially considering i wouldn't have got a second controller on launch if i didn't buy it.

red steel so far has been an utter disappointment. maybe im just used to the control of pc fps' but either way i haven't felt fully in control when playing red steel.

plus the presentation is pretty dire with red steel whereas wii play is very smartly presented.

there is more chance of been disappointed buying red steel than wii play because that controller will always come in handy.

wii play is definetley not a feature length game it's really just a show of what the controller can do. it's fun with another person. i like it.

Wii play because you get a free wii remote and the minigames look pretty decent and red steel is a giant steaming pile of ****. And I hear if you play red steel long enough it gives you a brain tumor.. its that bad

Back