Wii play

DC_FC79

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
england
Is wii play any good, im possibly getting a wii soon and i might be able to get wii play as well for a discount

wiiplay is a very simple game

i enjoy it because its straight forward and easy to play for any wii gamer younge and old. dont expect to be "WOW"'d by this game. the graphics are cartoonish and the wii mote capabilities are far from difficult. its point and shoot thats all.

the best deal is that it comes with the wiimote so if you need one extra, get this game!

but the game itself is silly. i mean its got pool, fishing, shooting, find mii (which is like a wheres waldo kinda theme), mii pose which is actually kinda hard, and tanks (i think i got them all?). tanks is the best for coop play (thats the only game you need a nunchuck for)

if you always have someone to play with like a friend or a younger/older brother or sister then get this. if its just you dont waste your money (unless you need the wii mote)

Well yeah, the games that are on it are not that great, but you do get a remote with it, which is basically what your paying for.

I'd say play wii sports when you get your wii, and see if you like that sort of style.

Ive heard that it comes with a game similar to duck hunt on the nes, ill see if i get it or not

wii sports and wiiplay are VERY different from eachother IMO

wii sports is more interactive and much more indepth in play. you actually get into it and become part of the action.

wiiplay is more of a sit on the couch and do nothing but point and shoot type game. im not saying you dont do any kind of manuvers (pool allows you to shoot with the wiimote like you would with a pool stick and fishing lets you drop the wii mote sensor in the water and jerk the controller up to catch a fish), but dont expect any sort of high impact tactics with this game

DC_FC79 said:
Ive heard that it comes with a game similar to duck hunt on the nes, ill see if i get it or not

if youre looking for a duck hunt type game, get chicken shoot.

the shooting is fun on wiiplay but i dont think the blaster will work? i never tried TBH

Back