Wii Sports Network Play

ben1983

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2006
Does any body know if I'll be able to play friends over the internet at Wii Sports??

Thanks

what games will I be able to play over the network??

LukasJunior said:
i wish it was connect 24 play ooooooo
I honestly think they should have made this online, everybody who buys the Wii who has a wireless router could go online straight out the box.

I hope Nintendo really steps its online game up because the Game Cubes online was worse than garbage and I think online is very important.

this is very disappointing. This would've been a great feature, playing against other people over the network.
Does anyone know whether you'll definately be able to play Wii Sports over the internet ever? Or just games released in 2007.
Sounds to me as if Nintendo have rushed this to get it out before Christmas.

honestly think they should have made this online, everybody who buys the Wii who has a wireless router could go online straight out the box.

I hope Nintendo really steps its online game up because the Game Cubes online was worse than garbage and I think online is very important.
I agree, i go online with my psp n playstation 2, and pc(obviously) and it is amazin to know ur nt against sum cartoon AI who keeps bumpin into a wall, but a person who wil do stuff strategickly(i dnt no how to spell) in war games n stuff ...

ben1983 said:
this is very disappointing. This would've been a great feature, playing against other people over the network.
Does anyone know whether you'll definately be able to play Wii Sports over the internet ever? Or just games released in 2007.
Sounds to me as if Nintendo have rushed this to get it out before Christmas.
We know very little about online really, it's never really been Nintendos prioity though.

LukasJunior said:
i hear u man!
It's just really annoying because i've persuaded a few people to get a Wii, and I would like to play games with these people over it. But what games are gonna be online? A decent first person shooter? A decent realistic sports game? I just wish that Nintendo would announce some details soon.

mario soccer(whateva.. i dnt no the name)is gunna be online so is battalion wars 2 there gunna be mint, dnt ya think? i jus wished red steel was online!!!!!

Im pretty sure that Battalion Wars 2, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros Brawl are confirmed, probably mario strikers. Mario Kart will presumably be online, and im assuming that the next timesplitters will be. Also, i would like to see an online multiplayer with Metroid Prime 3. Perhaps something similar with the one on the DS, except with much better graphics.

Back