Wii Release Date

been hering the same time as the ps3 or the new zelda

Riviet said:
I was just wondering about what time we are looking at for the release of the console? I hope they release it as soon as late this year, just after I finish my final high school exams. :)

No final date is out yet, but a "Nintendo insider" said over Cubed3 that they are shooting for a November 6th date.

I just read an article that states a possible release date and pricing. The article says that the Wii will launch on Oct. 2nd at $149 USD. Not sure of the Euro dollar amount? To read this article click here

Last edited:
Jesse said:
I just read an article that stats a possible release date and pricing. To read this article click here

if that $149 price tag is true that would be exellent

That would be sweet. :lol:

Anyway, if it's released in October in the US, when would it be released in Australia?

I think Australia will be the same time as the uk (both pal right)

Darkprinny said:
I think Australia will be the same time as the uk (both pal right)
Whilst it's true that both territories are PAL, there has been a significant difference of launch dates in the past. Though if Nintendo are smart, they will release them roughly around the same time. I'm personally sick of waiting for months behind US for things to come out (e.g. Kindom Hearts 2! Put back till blooming August! - Though it's not Nintendo, they still do similar things in my previous experience)

scooter1974 said:
This site will keep you updated on the most possible Wii release date http://www.wiireleasedate.com
So around November 2nd? That's cool. As long as it gets a head start on the PS3. That would decimate the PS3, even before launch. I think Sony need a kick up their arse for their arrogance.

"The next generation won't start until the PS3 is released!" - Sony talking Bull!

That's really small. Are you certain the Wii $149.99. I would run to the store like a mad cow, and buy the first if that's the price, but I read many articles I saw that it only said it's about 200 through 250. I also have one question. Does anyone know if the Gamecube game the legend of zelda twilight princess is the same as the Wii game. There's a lot of different movies, and pictures about each one.

Last edited:
Riviet said:
I was just wondering about what time we are looking at for the release of the console? I hope they release it as soon as late this year, just after I finish my final high school exams. :)
From what I here, it will be here before thanksgiving, I know that the PS3 will release on November 17..though I do not have an approximate date for the wii.

Wo

if it's 149 you would get trampled, and beat up for a Wii. You gotta get serious. I thought it was around 250. I also have a question for anyone to answer. Is the Wii legend of zelda twilight princess the same as the gamecube's?:wtf:

According to Iwata, It WILL be in the states by Thanksgiving. Furthermore, The Wii will attempt to launch in 4 months between it's Japan release, and its PAL release. (I'll get a citation later; too tired right now.)

Back