Wii-Remote sensor flicking

typh00n2k

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0180-2709-6464-9679
hey guys, this is weird. my wii-remote works fine on the homepage and stuff, but while playing red steel, in keeps on kinda flickering, sending me in a different direction. i noticed it started doing this a week ago, but not as bad. What do you think i should do?

ummm

Call Nintendo and ask them if thats a Wii problem or if thats just normal. But first check your batteries and sensor bar.

I get this only in multiplayer. I can play every game, and REd Steel one-player just fine...

But get in that multiplayer, and it'll jump every now and then.

So I think it's Red Steel; but don't take my word on it.

I have experienced this aswell, but not in Red Steel, just on general Wii use.
From what i've experienced, it has happened mostly when I have gotten to far, or too close to the sensor bar.
Also, when on in awkward position/angle compared to the sensor bar.

ok thanks for your guys input... its just weird how in the game play this happens, on the wii menu and wii play every things perfect, maybe ill try zelda

Do you have a sattelite reciever near your TV? Some recievers have little LEDs that mess with the IR signal. What happens is your remote thinks those LEDs are the sensor bar, but they're positioned far too close to each other, causing a jittering cursor.

i had a similar problem when i tried my sensor bar on the bottom of the tv, instead of on the top, there's a big gap from the desk the tv is on, and the actual tv, and this made it flicker up and down about 3 -5 cm, put it back up top, and it worked fine :D

Back