Wii Remote

and.c

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Hi,

Just set up my Wii, all works great but has anyone noticed that the controller is a bit more sensative and a bit shaky in the Mii menu?

Thanks

i am fine with the other menus and games etc, its just that the Mii application seems a little jerky, even if i put the controller on a table top.

you might want to go into the wii setting and chang ethe sensitivity on it, i think it is under the sensor bar settings this was happening to me and i change the settings now it works fine

It also has to do with how far away you are from the sensor bar.

I've just noticed it more so on the Mii application, the others are fine. Have adjusted the sens and is better but not as good as the other applications such as main menu etc.

Anyone else noticed this, it applies to the Mii channel only, not bad, just not as smooth as the other channels and games.

and.c said:
Hi,

Just set up my Wii, all works great but has anyone noticed that the controller is a bit more sensative and a bit shaky in the Mii menu?

Thanks
make sure there's no bright light affecting your sensor bar/wii-mote.
(i.e. candles, Christmas lights, etc.)

I don't have a Wii yet :)() but could it be that the Mii screen is particularly bright?

i took some advice from the repys on here, all seems fine now

i think it was the light sensitivity 1, theres a christmas tree right by the tv where the sensor was located

thxs

Back