Wii Rich Mother F er!

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
How many Wii owners slapped down $249.99 for your system?

I configured how much I spent for the console plus the games and accessories:

$783.22

How many spent $250 on the Wii + An extra $150 on additional games or accessories? Did it make you happy? Or do you wish you could get your money back?

I'm too lazy to calculate what i've spent, but i will say this. I have no doubt spend double that money on AA batteries withing the first year of having it.

Well, i did spent $270 for the console (plus taxes), and i dunno how much since then, it could not be much, hu, hey you gave something to think about.

bought the wii for 278.83. with controllers and accesories i've spent nearly a grand on the wii. without monster hunter tri, it would have been a huge waste as mht is the only game that keeps my wii plugged in. but a few times a year i'm happy i've got the marginal stuff like wiifit and wiisports resort.

Got it new on the day it came out...£200
Got Red Steel, Zelda and Play as well £40 each
Got another Wiimote later as mine bounced off the wall £30
Other games
Nights £10
Bleach £10(sold as it is freaking boring)
Dragonball (first one) £2 sold for a quid as its a confusing mess
Ghost squad £10
House of the dead 2/3 £10
Wario Ware £30 (Last game I got for it on the day it came out)
Fire Emblem £15

Wiiware games-
404 not found

Virtual Console-
Gunstar Heroes
Bomberman
Geomon
Wonder Boy 3 Dragons Trap
Mario Kart 64
SplatterHouse
Don't know how much they come to

£430 (discounting all I sold)

Last edited:
$1,100 and counting.....
- Sniper Rifle
- Perfect Shot Gun
- 2 Dreamgear dual Trigger Guns
- 2 Dreamgear Lightsabers
- 2 Dreamgear Steering wheels
- Kart wheel
- Chat
- Skin
- Fan Base
- 17 Games
- 4 Gamecube Controllers
- 2.0 GB sd card
- 4 Wiimotes w/ colored skins + official skin on top of all
- Energizer charge pad for 4 Wiimotes

Glad to have spent every bit = Priceless

$1,100 and counting.....
- Sniper Rifle
- Perfect Shot Gun
- Kart wheel
- Chat
- Skin
- Fan Base
- 17 Games
- 4 Gamecube Controllers
- 2.0 GB sd card

Wow thats impressive.
Its like my game.com collection

Its a nice collection of crap.

That's the 2nd time you've mentioned/ripped on "game.com".

I would check your sources, but alas, my cursor is way over here in the reply box area, and nowhere near the top of the screen.

$1,100 and counting.....
- Sniper Rifle
- Perfect Shot Gun
- Kart wheel
- Chat
- Skin
- Fan Base
- 17 Games
- 4 Gamecube Controllers
- 2.0 GB sd card

Wow thats impressive.
Its like my game.com collection

Its a nice collection of crap.

:nono::idea::dita:...............I'm pretty sure you just posted something way off topic non the less I will give you credit for at least talking about a game console (for reasons why YOU even would want that artifact is beyond me). For being a moderator I would expect much more input than a Incohearant rambling of sorts at a half :ciappa: attempt of a put down. I will say this, it has takin me 5 months to reach that level of :worship: :wiisystem: for newish technology. PC is so much better on the graphics spectrum for gaming but one at a level of game.com wouldn't tell the difference. I choose to do what I want with my $ for the ability for a family of 4 kids and happily married. That is how real I am. With the above mentioned I would highly suggest to moderate with caution and have some intellectual comments or for that matter STAY ON TOPIC! :mad5:

For all others that share the <3........ stay real and keep on posting :cornut:

A little bit of off topic is good. A lot of it isn't

Well people do like to waste there money on plastic add-ons that just get in the way and are nothing more than a waste of money (and will probably be shelved faster than a copy of last years sports game when the novelty wares off) all you really needed to buy on that list was..
- Perfect Shot Guns
- Kart wheels
- 17 Games
- 4 Gamecube Controllers
- 2.0 GB sd card
- 4 Wiimotes w/ coloured skins (only keeping the coloured skins on as your kids might argue about what Wiimote is whos)

Having heaps of plastic junk doesn't make games more fun
My god. You have my sympathy. Seems like another N-gage case.
The N-gage wasn't rubbish thought as it had some good games and in the end thats all that counts.

I apologize for any thing taken too seriously but as I and as well as many, many others get frustrated with mod bashers, newbie bash and other sorts of bashing that may concure lol. I don't feel it is very necessary but I must explain the details so that others may make a wise choice as to what is really a needed item for the wii.

Sniper Rifle........can be assembled to liking, such as a smg or sniper or m16 (mwr) must have.
Perfect shot (handgun)........great first purchase, which had just one annoyance tho, had to manually press A button :( which brought me to the next purchase on my list......
Dreamgear dual trigger handgun (x2).........Lower trigger (A Button) Higher main trigger (B) and did I mention that it vibrated after trigger pull for a most realistic fire?
Dreamgear lightsaber (x2)........yes this is a waste of $ but came in a box set but come on, who doesnt want one???
Dreamgear steering wheel (x2).........WAAAAAYYYYY better than the Wii offical wheel since it has a protective grip for those intense races ;) and a raised 1,2 button set.
***Dreamgear set is wheel,saber and gun for $23***

Chat........how cool is it to talk to just about anyone on the wii? Yea its not a user friendly as the ps3 or 360 but half the cost and needs no subscription.
Skin........for protection of the wii shell that is easily removable and is thick. Not like a sticker, great to stand out from the crowd.
Fan Base.......Cool blue led to match light gate and helps in cooling my wii when I pass out watching netflix since the wii was not factory energy saving friendly like 360.
17 Games *sports
*play
* super mario wii
* RE4 wii edition
* HOTD Overkill
* MWR
* Animal Crossing
* Grill off Ultra hands
* Brawl
* GT
* Open Season
* MP8
* Redsteel
* Brunswick Bowling
* Lego star wars
and so on

4 wiimotes with plus and skins & original silicone wrapped on skins to make dual layer............makes wiimotes hefty and great protection (threw wiimote at wall so hard one night it put a hole in the wall and still worked, thanks to Marioparty 8 with you won but wait, you one but wait.) only one time :( and not my proudest moment. Also to make wiimotes like gamecube controller colors multi.
Found a Yoshi plastic toy to help bind all GC contoller wires so..... booya!
Energizer pad for 4........cuz batteries suck and are $$$$ suckers.

So much more but I can define the reasoning and can assure they will not sit on shelf for dust collection. If it has no purpose it is outta my home cuz I am not a pack rat lol.

Back