Great Future In Laws

cobaltbluechaser

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2006
I've been engaged to my fiance (amy) for about 3 years. I've always been really close to her side of the family. Anyways my birthday is this wed. 15th. They asked amy what I wanted. I really don't expect anything but they kept on asking so I was like a new game for my wii. Well They went all out and gave amy $250 for the whole system. Immediately I was like no no...they don't need to spend that much money on me but there stubborn and refuse to take it back. So I had all this money saved for my new wii and now it's already paid for. How cool are they? Makes me really happy now because i've got more money for games and accessories.

Must get a in law
Are they tasty

don't everyone go out looking for future in-laws.... Many are predisposed to just dislike who their child choses to marry... in the case of this guy here it's like hitting the lotto. Been with my girl for about 3 years and while her parents don't hate me, they don't love me, and I'm the good guy that's going to med school that everyone would like their daughter to meet lol

Buy them all controllers so you can all have fun on the Wii!
Show 'em tht their money isn't wasted ;o

My old girlfriend's parents loved me, and hated their daughter... o.o

Meh most just want your money

And I have little of that

GreyKirby said:
Some day i gotta get one of them girlfriends xD [ but not now im too young and if i started dating my parents would ground me ]
I thought that was just for grils lol the secret is not to tell them

Missed that post
My mum (dont live with) wants me to get one /or bf (open famaly im bi)
but im lazy

there are diffrent color kirbys

but lets stay on topic
and the topic is
Apples are they evil or not ?

Back