Wii Sd Cards

Skippy said:
The Wii has 512MB of internal flash memory for game saves and downloaded VC purchases. You don't need an SD card really.
Actually you do, if you plan on buying lots of VC titles you're going to need more space. Wii games don't take up a lot of space on the internal memory. It's the VC games that do.

Wii_Rulez said:
Actually you do, if you plan on buying lots of VC titles you're going to need more space. Wii games don't take up a lot of space on the internal memory. It's the VC games that do.

You don't need an SD card yet. . .you will eventually though, unless they add external HD support; I'm waiting until I really need an SD just in-case they add HD support since thats the better option.

csiguy4u said:
You don't need an SD card yet. . .you will eventually though, unless they add external HD support; I'm waiting until I really need an SD just in-case they add HD support since thats the better option.
Some people do have a lot of VC games already so their Wii's internal memory would be filled up. Therfore needing an SD card for more space for more VC or Wii games. It just depends on the person and whether they're buying a lot of VC games or not if they you need a SD card.

Wii_Rulez said:
Some people do have a lot of VC games already so their Wii's internal memory would be filled up. Therfore needing an SD card for more space for more VC or Wii games. It just depends on the person and whether they're buying a lot of VC games or not if they you need a SD card.

Some people do not have a lot of VC games since most are crappy so far. Therefore not needing an SD for more space yet. I just depends on the person whether they're buying alot of crappy VC games or not if they need a SD card.

csiguy4u said:
Some people do not have a lot of VC games since most are crappy so far. Therefore not needing an SD for more space yet. I just depends on the person whether they're buying alot of crappy VC games or not if they need a SD card.
What's crappy to you you isn't crappy to someone else. The keyword is "some." "Some" people have a lot so they need a SD card. "Some peole don't so they don't need a SD card like me.

Last edited:
csiguy4u said:

Hey just because you don't have apreciation for the classic games that got us where we are today doesn't mean you have to go around calling them crappy. Dated yes, but if they were crappy they wouldn't have sold 1million+ when they came out.:incazzato:

El Jefe said:
Hey just because you don't have apreciation for the classic games that got us where we are today doesn't mean you have to go around calling them crappy. Dated yes, but if they were crappy they wouldn't have sold 1million+ when they came out.:incazzato:

Hey just because your a ****tard doesn't mean you have to go around bashing people who have an appreciation for good games such as Pong for the Atari and not for sucky games like Baseball for NES.

Wii_Rulez said:
What's crappy to you you isn't crappy to someone else. The keyword is "some." "Some" people have a lot so they need a SD card. "Some peole don't so they don't need a SD card like me.

Wow, you actually can grasp the concept of "Some" now. Good job puppy.

i have an SD card but I dont have any place on my computer to put the SD card in. Does anyone know where to put the SD card in the computer or do i have to but an adapter that plugs into a USB port, then put my SD card into the adapter?????

csiguy4u said:
Hey just because your a ****tard doesn't mean you have to go around bashing people who have an appreciation for good games such as Pong for the Atari and not for sucky games like Baseball for NES.
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.
Pinball
Soccer
Solomon's Key
The Legend of Zelda
Wario's Woods
Donkey Kong Jr.
Ice Hockey
Tennis
Super Mario Bros.
Baseball
Urban Champion
Gradius
Xevious
F-Zero Nintendo
SimCity
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Super Castlevania IV
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Super Mario 64 Nintendo
Altered Beast
Sonic The Hedgehog
Ecco the Dolphin
Golden Axe
Columns
Ristar
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Gunstar Heroes
Space Harrier II
ToeJam & Earl
Bomberman '93
Bonk's Adventure
Super Star Soldier
Victory Run
Alien Crush
Military Madness
R-Type
Dungeon Explorer
Soldier Blade
Moto Roader
These are not all crappy games you a$$hole.:mad5:

Last edited:
thatstobadd56 said:
i have an SD card but I dont have any place on my computer to put the SD card in. Does anyone know where to put the SD card in the computer or do i have to but an adapter that plugs into a USB port, then put my SD card into the adapter?????

You'll need an adapter.

and how much does an adapter cost? i was wondering (but felt stupid asking) where i'd put my SD card at :p (i dont have one...) but whats does an SD card do besides add music... is it photo channel thing? (and besides VC, is a Sd + Adapter worth it JUST for your wii?

Wii_Rulez said:
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.
Pinball
Soccer
Solomon's Key
The Legend of Zelda
Wario's Woods
Donkey Kong Jr.
Ice Hockey
Tennis
Super Mario Bros.
Baseball
Urban Champion
Gradius
Xevious
F-Zero Nintendo
SimCity
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Super Castlevania IV
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Super Mario 64 Nintendo
Altered Beast
Sonic The Hedgehog
Ecco the Dolphin
Golden Axe
Columns
Ristar
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Gunstar Heroes
Space Harrier II
ToeJam & Earl
Bomberman '93
Bonk's Adventure
Super Star Soldier
Victory Run
Alien Crush
Military Madness
R-Type
Dungeon Explorer
Soldier Blade
Moto Roader
These are not all crappy games you a$$hole.:mad5:

Never said they were faghole. Get your story straight.

Back