Wii Sd Cards

csiguy4u said:
Hey just because your a ****tard doesn't mean you have to go around bashing people who have an appreciation for good games such as Pong for the Atari and not for sucky games like Baseball for NES.

Pong was stolen
Atari never made the actual game they stole it.

csiguy4u said:
Hey just because your a ****tard doesn't mean you have to go around bashing people who have an appreciation for good games such as Pong for the Atari and not for sucky games like Baseball for NES.

Bashing... Wut? Someone's got their panties in a bunch. I was saying that those older classic games are just as good. Baseball for NES sucked. Yes, but just cause you don't like it doesn't mean no one does. I'm sure Nintendo put some thought into what games they released first. And I for one am glad they didn't try to put pong on the VC. That game has gotten WAAAAAAY too much credit over the years.

i got the adapter today ^^^ (earlier posted about asking where to put the SD card). I put music movies and photos on the SD card and it all loaded fine. The only thing was...when i put the SD card into my Wii then opened up photo channel (which is what i've heard you're suppoed to do to watch movies and listen to music) but the only thing that pops up are the pictures. Is there something that I'm missing? Are movies supposed to be in a certain fromat? When there's nothing on the SD card it says in a message *SD cards are meant to play videos and view pictures* Please help. =]

how much did the adapter cost and was it worthh it? (hearing what you've heard so far, that is...)

thatstobadd56 said:
i got the adapter today ^^^ (earlier posted about asking where to put the SD card). I put music movies and photos on the SD card and it all loaded fine. The only thing was...when i put the SD card into my Wii then opened up photo channel (which is what i've heard you're suppoed to do to watch movies and listen to music) but the only thing that pops up are the pictures. Is there something that I'm missing? Are movies supposed to be in a certain fromat? When there's nothing on the SD card it says in a message *SD cards are meant to play videos and view pictures* Please help. =]

In the Photo Channel, I believe you can play your own MP3's during a slideshow. And yes, the movies do have to be in a specific format. There's a program here: http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/ that will convert them (although I haven't tried it myself).

Solard said:
how much did the adapter cost and was it worthh it? (hearing what you've heard so far, that is...)

$20 dollars

thx :D
so it is about 50-60 dollars to use an SD card for wii? meh, i dont listen to music anyways :p and cant you get videos of the internet w/o an SD card anyways??

wiifreek said:
unless you want the purty white ones get any old CHEAP SD Card

yeah nintendo marks up that SD card a lot. + i'm pretty sure another company such as sandisk makes it for em anyways.

the only problem im having with my SD card is....when i convert my movie files into flv or mjpeg format...I can't figure out how to put them onto my SD card...and when i put MP3 files onto my SD card and go into the photochannel to listen to music and view the videos it doesn't work! Help?

thatstobadd56 said:
the only problem im having with my SD card is....when i convert my movie files into flv or mjpeg format...I can't figure out how to put them onto my SD card...and when i put MP3 files onto my SD card and go into the photochannel to listen to music and view the videos it doesn't work! Help?

MP3s can only be played if you start the slideshow then you can choose what MP3 to play, and it repeats the same one until you go to the menu and change it. Kinda sux. The videos are VERY picky. I gave up after a while. If I want to watch a video, I'll just watch it on the computer.

Back