Wii September Launch?

stickey_label

Banned
Jul 1, 2006
Australia
According to a recent article at PALGN the Nintendo Wii could be launching as early as September :):

According to industry insiders, Nintendo's Wii console could be on shop shelves by September, beating Sony's PlayStation 3 to launch by a full two months. The latest rumour regarding when we'll see Nintendo's fifth home console came courtesy of CNNMoney's Chris Morris, who claimed to be citing "anonymous industry insiders." If the new speculation is correct, it means we could be playing on the Wii as soon as eight weeks from now.
Here's the full article: http://palgn.com.au/article.php?tit...&id=4845&sid=e5935eff59d1cc886311e0e0d6e7f2cc

Hopefully it is true and the Wii will launch in just over eight weeks :).

Last edited:
I hope it comes out on september cause it less 4 month until november but if it comes in september great news 2 months!

Hopefully the early September launch of the Wii will be a world-wide launch as I don't want to have to wait for months for it to come to Australia.

no not then please not then
disgaea 2 is out

The only problem I can see with an early September launch date is the fact that fewer games will be available as many will not be complete. Hopefully all launch games that have already been announced will be complete by September :).

stickey_label said:
The only problem I can see with an early September launch date is the fact that fewer games will be available as many will not be complete. Hopefully all launch games that have already been announced will be complete by September :).

who said they havent been finished for a long time... HMMMM? :p

Yes maybe all the launch games are done now, and they're just waiting for the system. Maybe they just don't want to launch the system yet. lol

It can't be September because its not in the 4Q of 2006 (October, November, December). I don't trust anything that is not confirmed by December. The 4q of 2006 is the only release date that was confirmed by Nintendo.

srry guys to break up the party but wat about the tokyo e3 ok see they will tell the date in there where they are nintendo fon t sound like this : we are going to launch the wii in september the 30th : tell me if tht sounds like nintendo even though that do sound kind of like them

Back