Wii Should Make a Game Plan

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Yah, the Wii jokes are coming to a sad ending I think, their not really funny or interesting, just normal. Okay, I relized, just now, what games I wanted to get at launch. And a thread like this could of greatly helped me! So if your not sure what games to get, or what to get at launch (mainly what to get at launch) come here and lets all try to help!
I just saw these screens that finaly set me to get Red Steel if they work out the rumored kinks in gameplay. http://blogs.ign.com/red-steel

So I have sorta decided, (i still need help!!) to get:
-Zelda (this should be on everyone's list at the top, there are no reasons not to except for money)
-Call of Duty 3 (my sister will buy me a game we both like, should I get this one?! I know it dosen't have online but there is still great multiplayer and single player!)
-Red Steel (thoes screens made me want to get it so bad, I want to travel everywhere in Japan fighting ninjas! But what about thoes rumored kinks in gameplay!?)

Ok..GET TALKIN'! =]

Sovieto said:
Yah, the Wii jokes are coming to a sad ending I think, their not really funny or interesting, just normal. Okay, I relized, just now, what games I wanted to get at launch. And a thread like this could of greatly helped me! So if your not sure what games to get, or what to get at launch (mainly what to get at launch) come here and lets all try to help!
I just saw these screens that finaly set me to get Red Steel if they work out the rumored kinks in gameplay. http://blogs.ign.com/red-steel

So I have sorta decided, (i still need help!!) to get:
-Zelda (this should be on everyone's list at the top, there are no reasons not to except for money)
-Call of Duty 3 (my sister will buy me a game we both like, should I get this one?! I know it dosen't have online but there is still great multiplayer and single player!)
-Red Steel (thoes screens made me want to get it so bad, I want to travel everywhere in Japan fighting ninjas! But what about thoes rumored kinks in gameplay!?)

Ok..GET TALKIN'! =]
The great thing about the Wii is that old games become completely changed, I dont think theres too many bad choices because each game should have amazing new gameplay elements.

I've preordered Red Steel because I really wanna see how a FPS plays and thats been made from the ground up just for the controller which is why I chose that over COD. I've also preordered Zelda because you know, well you know why :lol:

I really wanna get Wii Play as well and I hope thats online, I think Nintendo have missed an golden opportunity if Wii Sports isnt online because if people have a wireless router then they could play online games out of the box!

Wii sports wouldnt be that great on online, there would be the hardcore people who find a way to cheat. And i dont know, i kinda dont want 2 FPSs then 1 "ported" game and 2 of them are also multi platformers. I want orginial, which it kinda lacks, excite truck looks fun but im not really into racing games

my list is wario ware smooth moves (becaue of its use of the wii-mote and would be a great game to play with other people)

LoZ:TP - because who DOESNT want a zelda game for the wii, plus its gonna kick ass!!!, it won the most anticipated game of e3 on xplay for 2005 AND 2006 haha )

Trauma center:second opinion- i love the one for the DS and cant wait for this too come out

and finally RED STEEL - i bought this ebcause of the sword fighting and it reminded me of golden eye for the 64, the graphics and gameplay looked amazing and should be LOADS of fun, the kinked gameplay that i have heard about has been fixed they said, and that they made it more free formed instead of just pushing buttons to swing the swords or w/e

yah i will buy wii play if it comes with remote, i have a feeling kinda like what you said. I think Red Steel is like that game that will end up becoming huge, and i can already see a sequel, Red Steel 2, it sounds perfect dosent it??

COD3 is multiplayer if so then I might think of getting it.
Also Red Steel just look great im really looking forward to playing it hopefully Red Steel will have multiplayer.

Wii play looks good just seems like a good game to put in when your friends come over.

Mecko said:
COD3 is multiplayer if so then I might think of getting it.
Also Red Steel just look great im really looking forward to playing it hopefully Red Steel will have multiplayer.

Wii play looks good just seems like a good game to put in when your friends come over.

99% sure CoD3 has multiplayer...if it dosent then..BLAH why wouldnt it? I could of swore they said it has multiplayer, and its CoD3, it better.
100% Red Steel has multiplayer, they confirmed it in the link i provided in my first post. Their going to reveal it soon. =D

wario ware because i loved the first games, espicially wario ware touched for the ds. it ownes

LOZ:TP... obviously, it feels like ive wanted this game for idk, 8 or 9 years?

Call of duty 3...love the last one for the 360, go over to friends house and we willl play it for like 6 or 7 hours

Red Steel...ive want this game because it looks like alot of fun on singleplayer

Sovieto said:
99% sure CoD3 has multiplayer...if it dosent then..BLAH why wouldnt it? I could of swore they said it has multiplayer, and its CoD3, it better.
100% Red Steel has multiplayer, they confirmed it in the link i provided in my first post. Their going to reveal it soon. =D

Thanks Sovieto now im getting Red Steel :).
Also Im not so sure about you getting two FPS seems wierd.

And I dont really like the look of Wario Ware it seems like I would be better off with Wii Sports and Wii Play.

Mecko said:
Thanks Sovieto now im getting Red Steel :).
Also Im not so sure about you getting two FPS seems wierd.

And I dont really like the look of Wario Ware it seems like I would be better off with Wii Sports and Wii Play.

Yah wario ware has like over 200 minigames in dev talk (probably 201 mini games) if it had like 300 i would buy it. But for now its a rent.
Well, for the FPS thing, i want to get more experiences out of the Wii. Oh, i forgot about Wii Sports, but i would still like to try more stuff, you know? Well i guess since i got Wii Sports it seems okay to have 2 FPS....and FPS are what i mainly play anyways. so what you said made me think of that lol =] thanks to you too.

nic7 said:
http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/call-of-duty-3/733798p1.html

you might have know this but you can throw grenades back at your opponents in this one...finnally....and it really talks about multiplayer

...it also talks about online...maybe they didnt get the memo...

LMAO. Ok!
Yahhhh, did you get the memo? We sent it out this morning..
Yes I just forgot it's right here.
Yahhhh, I'm going to go ahead and get a copy for you, OKAY? *knocks twice on cubicle*

I could of swore you could throw gernades back in CoD2 on Single Player..yah you could, you would guy by them and press A and you kick them. =]

Sovieto said:
I could of swore you could throw gernades back in CoD2 on Single Player..yah you could, you would guy by them and press A and you kick them. =]
It will be possible to pick grenades up off the ground and throw them back to the enemies, a task that only NPC allies could perform in the past.

D Twizzle said:
It will be possible to pick grenades up off the ground and throw them back to the enemies, a task that only NPC allies could perform in the past.

Yah, I was always jealos of the stupid NPC, the NPC enemies did it to if I recall correctly, but mostly ran. That is AWESOME though. You accutaly get to aim but you gotta do it under preassure of it blowing up!

Man look I am like you... haven't decided yet!

Well I will get
Zelda
Red Steel

and I'm deffinitely thinking in another one, which it's between Trauma Center or Tony Hawk

Something else, don't take Call of duty, it's not a so good FPS.

Well, almost it's not so good compared to others, but maybe 2 FPS will be weird, compared that you will buy l8 metroid prime corruption.

Last edited:
Back