Wii Sports achievements

500 is cake. My high is 622. My g/f has a 654 though and I can't come close.

Lawdawg, why don't you search for the Wii Play High Scores thread and check out some high scores. You may also like to post your own.

I'm sorry your g/f shoots better than you do Jorge. I just got Wii Play yesterday. I'll see if I can better my score. Too addicted to boxing, tanks and excite truck right now. Barnyard is fun too, but not as good as Excite and Sports.

Lawdawg

boxing querie

i have been playing the boxing far too much lately that my score is sitting at around 2789....the computer stops generating higher ranking opponents after about 1700....if anyone has gotten to a black boxer (around 1600 i think) do they know why he has silver gloves on? his punches are lightning fast but with a bit of weaving he's easy to beat.....i just wanna know why he had different gloves and was so incredibly fast!

Was it Theo? The other one has a mustache and glasses. He can be tough to beat in the later stages too.

Lawdawg

Golf training mode, hitting the green. I'd taken a few bad shots and got frustrated. Just for fun, I took out the driver and just indifferently slapped the ball. It went to about the first dot, smacked the pin, and dropped into the hole for a chip-in!

I hit the flag a few more times like that. My closest other shot fell within 0.6 feet.

Well i havent done anything great, but i do have Pro in Boxing and Bowling. does anyone else have Pro in anything (probably but just wondering)

ummm can someone tell me how to make and start threads
I know im a:tard:

Well I got over 2000 in tennis and I'm pro in everything except golf... I've 20 fitness age too.

when i beat matt, it took me about 3 goes, the first couple times i knocked him down 3 or 4 times and he got to the 8 count, and he got me KO'd. and when i beat him, i dodged till i got to a matrix swing, and i just bootsed him, straight up knock out.

Fitness Age: 29
Pros in: Baseball, Tennis, Boxing, Bowling
Training (Boxing): 35 bags

Pro in Bowling, Baseball, and Golf. Haven't done boxing too much and I don't play nearly as much tennis as I should so that I can get my ranking up. I do love the tennis game, but I've gotten hooked on Golf. So I'm eagerly awaiting the Tiger Woods Golf coming out next month.

Acheivements... I've eagled the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th holes in Golf. I've very narrowly missed several holes in one, including a couple that have hit the pin and stopped right on the lip of the cup. (Argh.) On the Hitting the Green practice game, I goofed one swing that went off the green and therefore missed a score under 50. So I just have to settle for a best score of 82...

Back