Wii Sports Cheats Dont Work?

RedSteel91

MaddenWii07
Sep 25, 2006
I found these cheats to change the settings in the games (eg. colour of court) but when i tried them they didnt work, can any body else get them to work.

Change bowling ball color
As The screen is fading to black for bowling, hold down the control pad until it fades to bowling for these colors:

Code Effect
Control Pad Up Blue Ball
Control Pad Right Gold Ball
Control Pad Down Green Ball
Control Pad Left Red Ball

Contributed By: zeldafreak104
Change the tennis court
To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold (2) at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.

Contributed By: MrJonson
Play Golf without maps or meters
To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold (2), then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.

Contributed By: MrJonson
Silver Boxing Gloves
After you've beaten the Grand Champion, Matt, in a boxing match you'll be able to wear silver boxing gloves. To do so, hold (1) when the screen becomes black before a boxing match.

Contributed By: Raisins93
Unlockables
Special Bowling Ball
Get to pro level to unlock a bowling ball with diamond designs on it.

Contributed By: Linkburger
Easter Eggs
Amuse Crowd in Bowling
To make the crowd laugh in bowling, move to either of the gutters in your lane, turn into opposite lane, and bowl so the ball goes over the barier between the lanes. The ball will go into the gutter in the opposite lane and the crowd will laugh.

Contributed By: Royfus_1
Scare Crowd in Bowling
To scare the crowd while bowling, start the regular motion for bowling and let go on the backswing. The ball will fly backwards and the crowd will scream and jump.

Contributed By: Jghake
Secrets
91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training
To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

Contributed By: Mingy Jongo

souce:http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933010.html

ive never known there were cheats for wii sports, yay now i can finaly be pro in at least one sport!

Well, if you have 2 or more remotes, then your bowling ball changes colors automatically. Personally, I don't care for the cheats. It's fun to play without them and get better with your own skill IMO.

theyre not even really "cheats" more like cookies to change color of your ball, or the court. nothing helps you do better.

I tried all of them and they worked for me. Maybe your not hitting it at the right time, I didn't know when to hit the buttons either, but I found out eventually. You press the buttons when the white screen pops up before you start playing. Hopefully that can help.

An easy way to do the explosion trick on the 91 pins is to move to the far right/left move 2 spaces (two small clicks) over to the right/left and then angel it the whole way towards the rail. Make it spin towards the lane. It has worked every time for me.

Back