wii sports bowling

Redsand069

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2009
i have a problem with my wii freezing up in the bowling game on wii sports. i can finish the game and at the end after the last ball is thrown and pins are knocked down, instead of showing the scores and all for every player, it just says game over and freezes up and i have to shut it off and power it back on to get it to work. all the other games work fine. any ideas?

maybe its saying you arent a good enough bowler to be allowed to play on the wii.

does it happen with any of the other sports games?

no, just at the end of the bowling. all the other games work fine. and i average 260, so id say im not that bad of a bolwer!!

It could be a possibility that your save file is corrupted, so the game is freezing when it tries to update the save file. You could check this by backing up the save file to SD (given you have an SD card), then erase it from the system, and start a new save file for Wii Sports. Play a game of bowling and see if it will finish without crashing. Of course if it is a bad save file, then you won't be able to copy it back and use it anyway, so you will have to start from scratch again on Wii Sports.

not sure who will read this, new at this, i am starting a wii bowling league i am trying to find a wii bowler on line to use on our shirts can anyone help thanks

Back