Wii Stand.

AmoebA

Kool Kid
Nov 13, 2006
Wichita Falls,Tx
product.do

looks kinda cool. Click on enlarge image...is that a wireless nunchuck? cause thats what im seeing,and when i say wireless i mean it doesnt have to connect to the back ot the Wii mote.

Last edited:
looks cool... I dont think its wireless but the wire is probably behind the nunchuck

it is wireless in that picture if you look at the bottom of the nunchuck or whatever it is there is a small wire piece but no wire connected.

Perhaps it isnt a real nunchuk... It's just an empty case, and the pic didnt include the remote because it may block out the image of the actual stand? I think some people may develop wireless ones though- certainly possible right, all you would need to do is put an extra something into the remote extension as well...?

My guess is that you're able to put the wire for the nunchuck away somehow, anyway it's not possible for it to be wireless, and if so, that's just more batteries we have to waste.

i agree to both...its just what my eyes saw and kinda got me excited...that i wouldnt pull the cord out from the wii mote.

the cord snaps into the wiimote so i doubt it is going to easily pop out of the wiimote unless you start yanking on it.

Thorgouge said:
the cord snaps into the wiimote so i doubt it is going to easily pop out of the wiimote unless you start yanking on it.

ok dude i was kidding first of all...but my mom and prolly my sis will want to play. and they from what i know dont play video games.so it kinda worrys me.

Back