Wii STEERING WHEEL!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
http://wii.ign.com/articles/731/731777p1.html

well, its nothing special accutaly, it just gives you more of a feel to driving, it can be used with any racing game that used the hold sideways tilt thing, its just a thing that helps you expenience the game better and will be shipped with that monster 4x4 games and gt pro racing

Attachments

• sterr.jpg
    sterr.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Anyone else thinking we're gonna get flooded with molded plastic attachments to house the wiimote. Maybe a tennis racket, golf club or plastic sword :p

well, its nothing special accutaly, it just gives you more of a feel to driving, it can be used with any racing game that used the hold sideways tilt thing, its just a thing that helps you expenience the game better and will be shipped with that monster 4x4 games and gt pro racing

i0n said:
Anyone else thinking we're gonna get flooded with molded plastic attachments to house the wiimote. Maybe a tennis racket, golf club or plastic sword :p

i have the same feeling, but if it ships with the game, its a nice +

(read up for more info i posted)

Here's another pic of it:

(click to enlarge)
gt-pro-series-20060908114551109.jpg

It almost looks like it's made out of foam tubing from that pic, but maybe that would make it more comfortable.

While I'm glad it comes with the game, I'm afraid like you guys are, that now were gonna see tons of these cheaply-made shells, but I bet as time goes by, they'll add things like extra rumble packs, extra buttons (like Turbo, Macro, etc) and they'll get more and more ergonomic.

perhaps they are foam, liek the durable foam thing, like that stuff the noodles for pools. it would be explaning how the wiimote gets in there in some ways

Looking at the game itself, it reminds me of a game called Auto Modellista, which I heard was a good looking but terrible playing game.

Here's some pics to compare:

Auto Modellista
AutoModellistaScreenShot.jpg

GT Pro Series
gt-pro-series-20060908022738813-000.jpg

I'm sure this game will have MUCH better controls and I think it does the whole cel-shaded style better than Auto Modellista, aswell.

since they said you could like fully customize your cars in thsi game, i might get it, and my sister will buy me one game, and since cod3 has been a let down, i might get this

That looks sick, but why would UBISOFT make hardware? I dont think they have. Yes, it says thrustmaster which makes sense.. but ubisoft? And i dont no if im being very negative or anything but when u look at the picture closely, the inside edges of the place where u slot the wiimote look a bit 'fake'. I dunno, still i reckon it is real besides all that and dont ask me why.

perhaps its a mock up, which is most likley, its not really hardware, its just a holder to give you a better driving experience

i0n said:
Basically thats what the design of the Wii-mote is supposed to do, make it possible for developers to create cheap attachments since no wireing is really needed, hopefully we don't get saturated with a bunch of junk though I think as long as they are included for no extra cost and you can still play without having to use the attachment then it shouldn't matter, maybe developers should offer the game with and without the special attachments for people who don't want it, or like a mail-away card for registration and you get the attachment returned if you want it.

Back