Wii STEERING WHEEL!

it comes free with the ubisoft driving games, and for buying i bet it would be no mor ethan 9.99

I want something to keep the wheel firm rather than holding it, whats at the bottom of that? I think i'll wait for the official Nintendo one.

Sovieto said:
it comes free with the ubisoft driving games, and for buying i bet it would be no mor ethan 9.99
My bad.. just read the link thing.. but coming free would be cool, and i dont think it would be even that much.. maybe a fiver (unless u meant $9.99) :crazy:

Wiired said:
My bad.. just read the link thing.. but coming free would be cool, and i dont think it would be even that much.. maybe a fiver (unless u meant $9.99) :crazy:

yes i meant $9.99, sorry i forgot your a....brit or whatever european country your from

Sovieto said:
yes i meant $9.99, sorry i forgot your a....brit or whatever european country your from
Erm, it's got UK under his avatar.

Hope it doesn't flood the console with unneccessary plastic attachments like iOn said. Although I do like the idea of a wireless steering wheel... Wasn't Sonic meant to be using that kind of control as well? Would that mean that you could drive Sonic? :idea: :ihih:

lol sonic truck i think these shell are great but i wouldnt pay more than £10 for execpt the zapper shell i wud love that and would gladdly pay over £20 for it

That Looks Awesome!

That Way, You Can Play Loz: TP With The Steering Wheel! :p

or with the zapper shell bring guns into the past (badd idea eveyone will die you wont be born:scared:) thats why i like it mawahhaaaaha

woah nice new sig wiired! yah if carbon uses just the wiimote, and using the tilt, you can use it for that

heres a quicky crappy mock up of what i think the steering wheel should look like, i think this makes it look: less cheap

Attachments

• sterr.jpg
    sterr.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 103
Back