Wii 'tips n tricks'

Retarded or not, it is all relative to one's own opinion. Hence all 'tips and tricks' should be logged, no matter how silly some might sound.
Though it would help to categorize the tricks into different games or whatever else category.

However, a lot of the above mentioned tricks are also in the manual, but some people fail to put time into it and browse through it, they rather read it all here in the forum.

added:

50. from ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms After beating the Boxing champ - Matt - you can get silver boxing gloves. To wear - Hold (1) when the screen goes black before a match.

Change bowling ball color

As The screen is fading to black for bowling, hold down the control pad until it fades to bowling for these colors:
Code Effect
Control Pad Up Blue Ball
Control Pad Right Gold Ball
Control Pad Down Green Ball
Control Pad Left Red Ball

Change the tennis court

To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold (2) at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.

Play Golf without maps or meters

To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold (2), then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.

Unlockables
Special Bowling Ball

Get to pro level to unlock a bowling ball with diamond designs on it.

Easter Eggs
Amuse Crowd in Bowling

To make the crowd laugh in bowling, move to either of the gutters in your lane, turn into opposite lane, and bowl so the ball goes over the barier between the lanes. The ball will go into the gutter in the opposite lane and the crowd will laugh.

Scare Crowd in Bowling

To scare the crowd while bowling, start the regular motion for bowling and let go on the backswing. The ball will fly backwards and the crowd will scream and jump.

Secrets
91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training

To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!¡¡!!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!!!!¡!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
WHEN YOU PUSH THE EJECT BUTTON, THE WII SPITS THE DISK OUT SO THE TITLE IS POINTING RIGHT SIDE UP!!¡¡¡!¡!
I take all the credit for this discovery, having just found this out!!!!!!!!!!

Steel-Froggy said:
OMG!!!!!!¡¡!!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!!!!¡!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
WHEN YOU PUSH THE EJECT BUTTON, THE WII SPITS THE DISK OUT SO THE TITLE IS POINTING RIGHT SIDE UP!!¡¡¡!¡!
I take all the credit for this discovery, having just found this out!!!!!!!!!!

...?

Sure it's not just a fluke?

Oops, it worked 6 times in a row, then after I tried that I ejected "Elebits" and it spit it out upsidedown.
All well, would have been cool though. I guess I was just lucky. lol

I was just messing around in the wii menu.

But it seems that you can change the place of your channels.

Grb them with A + B, and move them to the desired space, even on seperate pages! Though you can't move the disc channel.

Toad found out how to work ctrl+c and ctrl+v

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933010.html

Nobody confirmed my MP3 playback yet, I suggested it on top of this page. (or previous page if this post will be first on the next page)

Anyway, the manual also says we can send SMS to mobbile phones. But I guess it isn't possible yet. Wish someone found out a trick about that.

r00ntje said:

Nobody confirmed my MP3 playback yet, I suggested it on top of this page. (or previous page if this post will be first on the next page)

Anyway, the manual also says we can send SMS to mobbile phones. But I guess it isn't possible yet. Wish someone found out a trick about that.

There are a few things in the manual that are not posible currently. I'm hoping Nintendo will address these.

r00ntje said:

Damn right my sexy lil' friend! :wink:

Back