Wii 'tips n tricks'

Varelse said:
I just found and confirmed a little easter egg. I'm not sure if it's already known, but while your Wii is powered down you can press any button on your Wiimote and lights will flash. The number of lights flashing is the amount of charge left in your battery (1 is least charge, 4 is most charge)
are you like, retarded!?:tard: that was posted in that list!

is there anyway to be updated on the newly added games added to the virtual console ... you know opposed to just checking back and forth every once in awhile .... so is there a list of whats being worked on and to come with somewhat of a release date or atleast an email update of what has been added ... i know this isnt the right forum for this question but this forum gets hit hard and i know i'll get a speedy answer

Greenfire8484 said:
are you like, retarded!?:tard: that was posted in that list!

Wow I hate posters like you so much that I actually registered so i can reply to this. if you look at the first page you will read that hint like this

19. from Varelse: While your Wii is powered down you can press any button on your Wiimote and lights will flash. The number of lights flashing is the amount of charge left in your battery (1 is least charge, 4 is most charge).

now look what i highlighted in the bold letters. and look at your quote recognize the same username.

ok now stay with me. go back to the first page and look at the very end of the original posters post it will say Last edited by vizionblind : 01-11-2007 at 11:33 PM.

OMFG he must keep up with the thread and add more tips as people post them. It's like a christmas miracle.

:mad2:

here one!
right when u start a baseball game in wii sports the beggining screen where u see you up to bat and your oppent up to pitch, dont click anything yet, u can move around your bat, and if you angle it right it goes right trough you head

Here is a good one that not many people know.

If you bought the Wii in a PAL region it will default to 50hz. If your TV supports it (and you dont a EDTV/HDTV capable TV) change the TV type in the screen settings to 60hz. Doing this will improove your gaming experiance as screen movement will become smoother (compare the Wii Sports Golf pre hole flyover in 50hz and 60hz to see the difference it makes).

on the news channel,
-grab the cat that appears at the top of the loading screen to get some tips.
-while reading an article press the one button to highlight the text you point at.
-to get more news from your country select the native language of it.

metfuel said:
Wow I hate posters like you so much that I actually registered so i can reply to this. if you look at the first page you will read that hint like this

19. from Varelse: While your Wii is powered down you can press any button on your Wiimote and lights will flash. The number of lights flashing is the amount of charge left in your battery (1 is least charge, 4 is most charge).

now look what i highlighted in the bold letters. and look at your quote recognize the same username.

ok now stay with me. go back to the first page and look at the very end of the original posters post it will say Last edited by vizionblind : 01-11-2007 at 11:33 PM.

OMFG he must keep up with the thread and add more tips as people post them. It's like a christmas miracle.

:mad2:

Well said. :lol:

The attitude of some on here is despicable.

light problem

i want that damn blue light to stay on really bad.do you have to send an email or will your wii autamatically send one when yoga register your email addressing its address book?

added: 51. from dialtone75 Press 2 while pitching in Wii Sports Baseball and you'll pitch side-armed.

added

52. from Zorilla When loading WII NEWS grab the cat that appears at the top of the loading screen to get some tips.

I MADE A MII FALL OVER!!!

When In your Mii Plaza all you have to do is press Arrange and hopfully your mii's will cross pathes and trip over one another. It's funny as!

Last edited:
Back