Wii 'tips n tricks'

Dunno if anyone has noticed this one but i found it really funny. On the Mii channel if you press a and b together on a Mii you can pick it up. The hand on the screen grabs the Mii by the forehead and the Mii swings its arms and legs about. It looks really funny!!!!

In the photo channel, if you want your eraser to be bigger, move your Wiimote closer to the screen and it'll get huge, and vice versa.

(I searched 'eraser' in 'search this thread' and got no matches -- sorry if this was posted) :3

obvious ones

The highest peak of your serve in tennis is when you should hit for a power serve

Already said, but on the 91 pin throw, throw at the bumper and keep it balanced, then all the pins will explode for a auto-strike.

In baseball, if your winning by a huge amount you win by mercy.

hey Turles, remember me?MaXSiM?:p

Carbon split screen

In NFS carbon, don't fly into a tizz and run to the store screaming abuse because it implies there is multiplayer mode and there isn't (which I came within inches of doing). What many people miss, including a large number of game reviewers, is that there IS split screen two player - just so well hidden as to be a total pain in the proverbial. (I have seen several respected reviewers bemoaning the 'fact'that carbon has no multi player) These instructions are painfully lacking from all the (terribly poor) documentation for the game.

When you first load the game, and go to quick race, you will notice it has Game type solo. And you can NOT change this, no matter what button you press. So go and start another new career. Once you have at least 2 alias's registered in the career section of the game (which should be UNRELATED to quick race!), arrows mysteriously appear on either side of the "solo"game type listing and scrolling left or right will give you your two player split screen race. works very well once you have it!

EA really dropped the ball there - but why am I not surpirsed? what with all the ball dropping going on at EA in the last few years, you'd think maybe the games had matured a tad...

Dragonballztenkaichi2

i am having problems with my dragon ball tenkaichi 2 anyone owns it or may help me??:tard:

i just turned on my wii and noticed that when theres a new poll on it, it has the poll come across the little box everybody votes channel is in.

umm..

zorrilla said:
download it to your pc, then convert the videos and transfer them to the sd card, insert the sd card on your wii, and enjoy your videos in the photo channel

When i convert the video..it doesnt change the format..it's still mpeg..when i want it to be mjpeg..am i looking in the right place on my comp.? all i can find is the mpeg video file!?

To Make Your Mii's Pants Red... Select Them As A "Favorite"
To Make Them Blue, You Must Send The Mii To SOmeone, And Have Them Send It Back To You.

In Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, On The Loading Screen, You Can Twist The Wiimote To Spin The Loading Symbol.

Last edited:
thatstobadd56 said:
When i convert the video..it doesnt change the format..it's still mpeg..when i want it to be mjpeg..am i looking in the right place on my comp.? all i can find is the mpeg video file!?

Look for the folder where the video converter sends the video in the new format, or change the destiation folder in your converter to My videos, generally most of the video converters sends them to a folder located in the Program files folder you may find it there.

Back